Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]c'mon guy's thats clearly the "shocker" . . . . its my JDM YOOOooooo pose. . . lmao. . .

Your right hand is making the sign for Eastside and your left hand is making the sign for Vice Lord. If the wrong member of the Folk Nation, a confused Crip, or just someone from the Westside sees you do that in person, it's your ass. No offense, but if you aren't in a gang and don't really know what the signs mean, don't throw them up. Gangbangers call that false flagging and this is what happens to false flaggers...Not Work Safe. Still think that mad tight pose is so cool?

yes theats my classic JDM YOOoooo pose. . . .

Getting the stuffing beaten out of you is not JDM.

Quoted post[/post]]
Here comes the leg humping.

You'd better get a towel Nosqueen, this is going to get messy.

load.gif

:laugh:

N9.jpg

Gator, Me, Compismo at N9

Oh, hey, I got an email asking me to drop back in...by mistake, I'm sure.

I have a 90 CRX Si with a B16 and I/H/E...

no mistake. i sent out an email to everyone who hasn't posted in over 150 days. a lot of old guys came back
:)

DBritt ! My favorite Democrat !

N9 was a great time, I haven't talked to CRXGator in a while (I lost his phone number) and Composimo came here a few months ago to chronicle his new projects (Which are pretty breathtaking)

I saved my Civic seats for ya !

EDIT: Post 7,777

In all defense of Joe - he had no previous knowladge (neither did I) of gang signs - and that our famous JDM pose was actually a motion to be shot. The'JDM pose' he speaks of is completely artbitrary and changes each time the pose is made.

Blanco - I appreciate your concern and your point is valid, but I don't think EP3 is making these signs to be "cool". He's doing it to impersonate the classic pose random Japanese tuners have made in Super Street and Option.

Peece.

And now after that rant....a very corny pic.

n29102684_30043716_900.jpg

Yes, I am a drummer.

and once again i bring up my point that joe, chris and i will never, ever, be in an area where this is going to be a problem.

your mom, for life.

:tosses up gang signs with my hands and feet:

blaming white kids in Kansas for throwing up gang signs is like blaming European journalists for the people the Arab extremists killed over those cartoons...

No more Niagara meets, where have you been ?

I wanna make Penna2 a reality this year though. It was in September last time, which turned out to be a little too cold.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
N9.jpg

Gator, Me, Compismo at N9

Oh, hey, I got an email asking me to drop back in...by mistake, I'm sure.

I have a 90 CRX Si with a B16 and I/H/E...

ill be at the next niagara meet, but with a mirage :)
omg thats john i cant believe it! must be like 40lbs difference there, when was that?

If you've ever met Cloudpump, there is no mistaking anyother human being for him. he looks like an anime character, and he behaves equally.

He zip-tied all the french guys inside their "frenchy little surrender tents" at N9. Zip tie through the zippers. Fucked em up for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back