Met With La_pieuvre Today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
Moderator
VIP
Why not meet up with people local to you? La_Pieuvre and I met up for lunch at Chili's near where I work today, and it was pretty cool. We chatted for a while, then headed down to Intercrew to check out the operation, and talk to Phillip about potential work for La_Pieuvre's car.

I encourage all of you to go out and meet your fellow board members, time and location permitting. Get to know your peeps!

:lol:











This touchy feely moment brought to you by the night shift workers and college students of the asshole filled metroplex called DFW. Any negative effects experienced from reading this post are the sole responsibility of the reader, and can not be held against the mentally deficient author or any of the mentally deficient subjects mentioned in the post. Please keep all bras unfastened and all zippers in the down position while this thread is in flight. We thank you for flying Dumbass Mike's Touchy Feely Moments, and hope that you choose us again for your future "going to meet new people" endeavors.
 

Havok

Senior Member
:werd:, I need to meet up with Micah and DazedCivic99, now that I have a decent car--I couldn't show my face to other HS members in a 4 door automatic :)
 
yea, meeting up is cool. i went to a carshow with djextremity (who has disappeared since he bought that nissan 240) and this afternoon im gonna roll out to a honda meet with a member here i never met who drives a teg.
 

La_Pieuvre

Senior Member
Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 22 2003, 03:24 AM
Why not meet up with people local to you?  La_Pieuvre and I met up for lunch at Chili's near where I work today, and it was pretty cool.  We chatted for a while, then headed down to Intercrew to check out the operation, and talk to Phillip about potential work for La_Pieuvre's car.

I encourage all of you to go out and meet your fellow board members, time and location permitting.  Get to know your peeps!

:lol:











This touchy feely moment brought to you by the night shift workers and college students of the asshole filled metroplex called DFW.  Any negative effects experienced from reading this post are the sole responsibility of the reader, and can not be held against the mentally deficient author or any of the mentally deficient subjects mentioned in the post.  Please keep all bras unfastened and all zippers in the down position while this thread is in flight.  We thank you for flying Dumbass Mike's Touchy Feely Moments, and hope that you choose us again for your future "going to meet new people" endeavors.

Yeah, it was fun to meet someone from the site, Mike and Phillip convinced me to do some more work to my car...now I need to start saving up :p

Domeskilla: Mike told me about the CL meet and I can't wait to go.
 

Domeskilla

Senior Member
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 22 2003, 02:12 PM
yea, meeting up is cool. i went to a carshow with djextremity (who has disappeared since he bought that nissan 240) and this afternoon im gonna roll out to a honda meet with a member here i never met who drives a teg.

Yea man, i was wondering where he went. :-/

Have fun at the Honda meet!
 

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 22 2003, 01:44 PM
Yeah, it was fun to meet someone from the site, Mike and Phillip convinced me to do some more work to my car...now I need to start saving up :p

Domeskilla: Mike told me about the CL meet and I can't wait to go.

More like just convinced you to spend more money on a car that you really shouldn't be spending money on... but that's what I tell myself every day, and the money still goes out of the wallet and into the car.

:lol:
 

DazedCivic99

Senior Member
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 22 2003, 08:55 AM
:werd:, I need to meet up with Micah and DazedCivic99, now that I have a decent car--I couldn't show my face to other HS members in a 4 door automatic :)

possibly sometime
 

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
ya, it is cool meeting up with board members, i've met up with Knowledge, Hexen, mrblk, paragus, and massey racer. none of my close friends are really into cars :(
 

ekPhred

Senior Member
yea, fo sho on that, once i get my car done, i would be more then happy to setup a big so cal meet sometime in the near future!
 

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Yeah I am in WAshington, no one up near meh uses the forum except I believe the homemadeturbo.com guys. They are real close but I haven't met them yet or anything.
 

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Mike, are you coming to the Import show in Noble OK this June? Chris, my brother, and I are talking about going to meet up with all the memebers we can from OK, KS, and TX that want to come.
 

Domeskilla

Senior Member
Originally posted by lsvtec@Feb 24 2003, 07:24 PM
Mike, are you coming to the Import show in Noble OK this June? Chris, my brother, and I are talking about going to meet up with all the memebers we can from OK, KS, and TX that want to come.

If he says no, i'll drag him up there somehow. :p I'll be going, just a hope and skip away from here.
 

Domeskilla

Senior Member
Originally posted by lsvtec@Feb 24 2003, 07:32 PM
Cool. With luck my Integra and Chris's Accord both should be there.

With luck (which i have none at this point), I'll have my motor completely built.. hmm, i might ditch the show for some racing.. :unsure:
 

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
Moderator
VIP
we need more CT people... i think we all hang out together already <_<
 

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by lsvtec@Feb 24 2003, 06:24 PM
Mike, are you coming to the Import show in Noble OK this June? Chris, my brother, and I are talking about going to meet up with all the memebers we can from OK, KS, and TX that want to come.

I might. Keep bombarding me with emails telling me when/where it's going to be.
 
Top