Met With La_pieuvre Today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 25 2003, 03:39 AM
we need more CT people... i think we all hang out together already <_<

theres at least 5 more that i know of on the baord form CT.

we'll get something together

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 25 2003, 05:44 AM-->
@Feb 24 2003, 06:24 PM
Mike, are you coming to the Import show in Noble OK this June? Chris, my brother, and I are talking about going to meet up with all the memebers we can from OK, KS, and TX that want to come.

I might. Keep bombarding me with emails telling me when/where it's going to be.

Might?????? What is this might shit?? :D

We'll let you know where and when. We'll even let you know the route that we are talking through Texas. (Depends on if Chris come here before or we meet somewhere)

damn... from the sounds of it we are gonna have a big ass camp. i never imagined i would get this kind of response out of my proposition!

Originally posted by lsvtec@Feb 25 2003, 12:02 PM

We'll let you know where and when. We'll even let you know the route that we are talking through Texas. (Depends on if Chris come here before or we meet somewhere)

Sweet. Let me know. When is it? My work schedule may not allow it... that's why I say "might". I have a good amount of vacation to use, but I haven't burned a single bit of it over the last two months. When you have 60 guys to take care of on the shop floor, plus being responsible for all those $$$ in production every month, you're kinda busy.

:lol:

You DO want me to stay at work so you can keep getting gasoline for your cars, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really though- what's the schedule for it again?

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 25 2003, 02:25 PM-->
@Feb 25 2003, 12:02 PM

Sweet. Let me know. When is it? My work schedule may not allow it... that's why I say "might". I have a good amount of vacation to use, but I haven't burned a single bit of it over the last two months. When you have 60 guys to take care of on the shop floor, plus being responsible for all those $$$ in production every month, you're kinda busy.

:lol:

You DO want me to stay at work so you can keep getting gasoline for your cars, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really though- what's the schedule for it again?

Check out the meetings/news or whatever forum :). I think he listed it as late June.

Originally posted by paragus@Feb 25 2003, 02:53 PM
ive only met massey racer, and b16. there isnt to many hs members in nor cal

I'm up in Nor-Cal... and I'm bored as fuck :)

Who the hell on this board isn't named Mike? God damn I hate it... all of our parents could have been a little more origional I think.

If chris goes, im in. if he doesn't, im not sure that the current motor in the sol would be able to handle it. It wasnt very happy after the road trip to cali last june.

Must....get...new....motor!

Originally posted by paragus@Feb 25 2003, 08:53 PM
ive only met massey racer, and b16. there isnt to many hs members in nor cal

Try members in Germany haha.We have a few people that build nice cars though.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Feb 25 2003, 01:27 PM-->
@Feb 25 2003, 01:02 PM
If chris goes, im in.

It's pretty sure that I'm going. We'll take the Black Beast for a road trip East. :D

If you guys can't make it down here before hand I might just come to CO and we can all cruise out together. I was just thinking that would be the perfect time for you to come down to satisfy your Mexican food addiction. :)

Back