Mini me first timing it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Streetlegalgokart

So I been doing some reading about the z6 head swap seems simple enough but the part no one talks about is what kind of other upgrades to that head swap that can be done like cam or intake injectors whatever short of NOS or boost to give it that little extra with out a complete motor swap

cost of modifying d15 to get very little power gain < bseries swap

of course you can change head and cam and add nitrous but the money you will spend can make the same power with a b18 out of the box and still be reliable

and unless forced induction will get 0 power gain from changing injectors idk why kids think BIGGER injectors is going to give them power. ... lol

Well I'm not just some "kid" I in the process of a couple of motor swap toys this one my DD that has a strong bottom end that gets awesome gas mileage I don't don't want have to find the right trans and all that mumbo I'm telling the girlfriend it is going to need a "head gasket" soon I asked about the injectors not in bigger is better but maybe on that works better than with cams and bigger intakes but I guess that might be dumb to think and you have contributed nothing to this conversation

I don't know what year your chassis is or your current transmission but if it's a dx transmission, the higher hp model transmission for your chassis would wake things up (shorter gears) and would be way easier to install than cams. It would make the mini-frank mod seem that much stronger. Cams are super low gain (for the $$$) on basic mini-frank compression ratio and no headwork. Add the cost for cam gears and a 2hr dyno tune, transmission wins first dibs.

I like an Intake with a velocity stack with a filter that fits the stack.

In basic mod'd situations, Injectors will get you nothing but a receipt of purchase.

Why change headgasket is it overheating or mixing fluids ? and no your ecu tells the car how much fuel to spray no more/no less its not about adding more fuel making power is in how much timing the engine can advance before detonating (doesnt mean blowing up) , literally not a single intake tube/filter will make anymore power than the stock airbox esp with a k&n drop in filter, aluminum intake and cone filter sounds nice but raises intake charge temps ='s easier detonation , aftermarket intake manifold with corresponding bolt ons will make more power but like I said if you want to make power a swap is the key, and your post/comments show your knowledge ... its not even about timing a mini me... lol and also you time a mini me by using all the stock pulleys cam/crank for timing belt/water pump must match and uses oem timing marks, vtec headgasket/head bolts

Back