Missing Posts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djextremity

Well you can blame Brian if you notice some posts from the middle of HS's life (maybe OCT and NOV), because he LOST them. The PMs too!

Damn. Hopefully I saved everything important from those time frames...

At least we didn't all join in 1969. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya, I noticed that i had lost some PMs. and there were people that wanted prices, so whever you were that wanted prices, please PM me again.

thanks
jason

ok, lets just not ever upgrade again.... we lose so much info when this happens :(

the my assistant is bad ass :) I lvoe that thing.

I knwo guys- it's my fault.

I fucked up... i forgot that i changed the prefix of the DB tables to invision_, instead of the OEM invision_
so when i ran the updater- shit got screwy-- i ened up having to back up thye old DB and start over...
the midle posts wouldn't insert for some reason.
I dont know.

fuck it- it was probably bullshit anyway :)

some PM's were gone- and tracker was cleared.
sorry guys

i think he just deleted the "we got linked by a hottie" thread :lol:
there goes like 500 posts

i cant translate whut he said but all i know is i lost everything but my posts and my name/password. this blows dawg...anyway i got my 2 posts in my shit again anyway just let me know when the Hondaswap meeting is suposed to be and ill be cool.

yea, B was pissed about the board.. i got the lash of it.. :)

Ah, well.. start another "we got linked by a hottie" thread.

lol- yeah, sorry about that man... i was all stressed out about it- and i kept getting 800 IM's asking stupid shit, or "hey- you know the board is down"
DUH

did you guys not see the big < h1 > text on the home page above the error-

WE ARE DOING MAINTENECE RIGHT NOW. WE WILL BE BACK UP SHORTLY!!

lol

blind fucks :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 3 2003, 03:46 AM
lol- yeah, sorry about that man... i was all stressed out about it- and i kept getting 800 IM's asking stupid shit, or "hey- you know the board is down"
DUH

did you guys not see the big < h1 > text on the home page above the error-

WE ARE DOING MAINTENECE RIGHT NOW. WE WILL BE BACK UP SHORTLY!!

lol

blind fucks :)

I dont goto the home page.. i have the board linked in my favs. Its cool man.. nothing like this when i'm stressed as fuck also

[02:31:55:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] *** Auto-response sent to pissedoffsol: Showering, wanna join? TO FUCKING BAD! Sarah check your e-mail please.
[02:31:56:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] pissedoffsol: its all fucked up
[02:31:58:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] JDMCivicHBb18: damn
[02:32:01:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] JDMCivicHBb18: what happened bro
[02:32:08:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] pissedoffsol: people like you kept interrupting me
[02:32:09:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] pissedoffsol: :p
[02:32:54:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] JDMCivicHBb18: oh, blame me!
[02:39:46:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] JDMCivicHBb18: its not MY fault.. who is working the computer? YOU!!!!! :
[02:39:55:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] pissedoffsol: BECAUSE YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING ME
[02:40:00:AM:January:Thursday:02:2003] pissedoffsol: FUCK OFF FOR AN HOURS DAMNIT

Its cool tho bro.. i understand the headache.. been there, many many many times.. :D

haha yeah i use Subs, cause i like to keep track of what i put up in the boards, see if anyone had anything to say to me so i could reply to them... oh and lets not forget im lazy as hell too

:lol: :lol:

i didnt get any type of error when i tried to load up HondaSwap yesterday, just was loading really really sloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 3 2003, 03:48 AM
I dont goto the home page.. i have the board linked in my favs. Its cool man.. nothing like this when i'm stressed as fuck also

same here.

Back