Mitsu is doing great on its last hope.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Jul 20 2005, 10:38 PM
i duno i like the new eclipse

the last generation eclipse sucked deh ballz
[post=529261]Quoted post[/post]​

you're basing that on what the looks? My point of this thread is Mitsu is in deep shit in the past for covering up major issues and to this day has VOIDED warrenty claims for any reasons they can pull out of their ass.

Now they release a new eclipse that is their last real hope of grabbing part of the market. sure enough 2 recalls issued before the major release date.

Mitsu as always is proving itsself to be a total piece of shit company.

the new eclipse is a fucking joke. if they dont do something to make the evo cheaper, or introduce either an evo "coupe" or hatch (AKA mitsu colt) mitsubishi is dead.

the new lancers are crap. the ralli///art does show slight promise though.

the galant? forget it.

sure, everyone LOVES the evo. personally, i think they bloated it way too much for the 7th gen and up. they need to go back to their roots. IIRC, the evo3 still has the best power to weight ratio.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 20 2005, 11:37 PM
the new eclipse is a fucking joke. if they dont do something to make the evo cheaper, or introduce either an evo "coupe" or hatch (AKA mitsu colt) mitsubishi is dead.

the new lancers are crap. the ralli///art does show slight promise though.

the galant? forget it.

sure, everyone LOVES the evo. personally, i think they bloated it way too much for the 7th gen and up. they need to go back to their roots. IIRC, the evo3 still has the best power to weight ratio.
[post=529286]Quoted post[/post]​

the Galant hahahahhahhahahah that just shows off the new styling of Mitsu........ I saw one of their SUVs today going down the road and thought to myself good lord that thing looks like ASS.

it looks like they tried to make a box with wheel flares that looked like Nissans new truck flares.

total piece! Ever since I moved into this apartment there's been a brand new "still has temp tags" Eclipse, for the first 40 days I've NEVER SEEN IT MOVE. it sits and sits and sits just last week I saw for the first time it wasnt in the parking lot.

I'm guessing they got a recall notice about their brand new car and figired shit the brakes might go out so they let it sit while waiting to get it fixed.

nothing like spending 20K on a car then not driving it due to being worried about getting killed with the brakes go out.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 20 2005, 11:00 PM-->
@Jul 20 2005, 10:38 PM
i duno i like the new eclipse

the last generation eclipse sucked deh ballz
[post=529261]Quoted post[/post]​

you're basing that on what the looks? My point of this thread is Mitsu is in deep shit in the past for covering up major issues and to this day has VOIDED warrenty claims for any reasons they can pull out of their ass.

Now they release a new eclipse that is their last real hope of grabbing part of the market. sure enough 2 recalls issued before the major release date.

Mitsu as always is proving itsself to be a total piece of shit company.
[post=529271]Quoted post[/post]​

ehh watever

you sound like you have some personal gripe with them

the looks and power look good on paper

as far as reliability goes i will stick to toyota/honda

Back