mitsubishi in trouble... big trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Guy@May 23 2005, 09:31 PM
eh, thats kind of a bummer. It would be great if Mitsubishi could get their crap together. I mean honestly, the more diverse selection of cars out there the better. Besides that I think that Subaru and Mitsubishi's playing off of eachother and trying to outdo eachother works out to the benefit of consumers.
Plus I've always been a far of the 3000gt vr4s. A bit of a high maintainance pig, but still fun to drive.
[post=502760]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: if there is no rival...then subaru doesn't have to outdo any competition to make the STi better year after year. hopefully they will regardless, but i can see them saying, "well, let's leave it the same for the next few years until someone steps up to try and dethrone it."

that sucks, the new eclispe loosk pretty tight....and 263hp.260lbs/tq.....holy crap :)...that thing should sell pretty good

000239.3-lg.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 24 2005, 08:27 AM
:werd: that car sucks.
looks like a 1978 amc eagle all jacked up 4x4 y0
[post=502892]Quoted post[/post]​

to me it looks like a Mercury cougar, Eclipse and nissan 350z morphed into one car

evos are cool, that new eclipse looks like ass, and I dont think it will sell to well

Originally posted by B16+May 23 2005, 08:47 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 23 2005, 05:21 PM
B16
@May 23 2005, 08:18 PM
wow, didn't know there were so many evo haters on here... i might have a collectors item on my hands, or just an unsupported car where i wont be able to buy replacement parts in the future, lol.
[post=502732]Quoted post[/post]​

i hear you there, B16.

too bad all of mitsu's new cars suck, your EVO inclusive. they really lost their touch after the 6 TME. sorry. :ph34r:
[post=502734]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm very happy with my evo. I test drove every other car in its class, nothing compared, IMO. If we had the 6 TME, I would take it, but we live in America, so we don't. I don't think the 8 is THAT much worse. I think if you actually drove the car you would have a different opinion. Oh well, why am I even trying to defend it? lol
[post=502741]Quoted post[/post]​

I have driven an EVO. :)

Back