MLB 2007 Who is your team?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

While Boston's are THEE most expensive in baseball. But they have good reason, they have the smallest park in baseball, only fitting around 36k people. They have no room anywhere to expand or build a new park, plus i dont think the people of Boston would want a new park.

People hate the yankees because they win.... were winning.... :p
I've been to Yankee/RedSox games at both stadiums and even being a Yanks fan I have to say Fenway is a great experience. Then again I did see a few Yankees clock balls over the Green Monster too.

Brewers win again - there is already talk about Corey Hart / JJ Hardy for early MVP candidates.
Its still quite early. Everyone was saying that about ARod and look what happened...

Id love for the Brewers to win the NL, coming out of no where to the top, thatd be the story of the year!

Slush, I've been to many Yanks/Sox games at both stadiums too, I agree Fenway is quite the experience (and i've had many, one includes being swung at lol) but yankee stadium is where its at. ^_^ <--- Biased :p

Too bad Swanny, they have been pretty exciting to watch. I can probably count on one had how many pro games I have watched on tv up until this year. I bet I have watched almost every one in the last three weeks.

Its still quite early. Everyone was saying that about ARod and look what happened...

Id love for the Brewers to win the NL, coming out of no where to the top, thatd be the story of the year!

Slush, I've been to many Yanks/Sox games at both stadiums too, I agree Fenway is quite the experience (and i've had many, one includes being swung at lol) but yankee stadium is where its at. ^_^ <--- Biased :p

Hey ask anyone I know and I always say "wait until June" or "lets see where the crew is after the break" but this year is different. Any year where we lead the NL at some point or finish .500 is a great year. BTW it is 25 years since they won the pennant and I think this year could be special.

^^^^^ Lucky, all thats on here is the Braves and the damn Red Sox. Although the Yankees are on quite a bit on ESPN which is schaaawwweeeeett... Atleast i dont like a team like Kansas City... they're never on tv.

The Seliq's (Selig's?) were the worst owners ever, surprising what a change in management can do... that and tripling the payroll from 2-3 years ago :p

The Seliq's (Selig's?) were the worst owners ever, surprising what a change in management can do... that and tripling the payroll from 2-3 years ago :p

Yeah I was actually starting to think that he was trying to pay out Major Leagues plot in real life. You know do everything possible to keep a team from being competitive and then sell/move them to a more profitable city. Good thing Miller stepped up with a new park and they got a new owner.

Back