motor mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleeper88

My mom thinks i'm cool
I pulled a b16 obd0 out of my 88 hatch and i might be getting a 91 integra shell(if its nice). I know that the b16 will drop right in and i can use the same wire harness except i have to wire up the v-tec and the injector resistor box(i hope that is all). I have the hasport motor mounts from the 88-91 civic b series swap. I know i can use the stock motor mounts from the 91 integra but i dont want to use the stock ones. I want to find some mounts that can take 450 horsepower. I looked at hasport homepage but couldn't fine any for that. I was thinking maybe you guys would know of any place that sells good quality mounts. Thank you

I looked at there site but didn't find anything for that year integra. Would the motor mounts from the b16 swap into a 88 hatch work with the 91 integra bay?

I pulled a b16 obd0 out of my 88 hatch and i might be getting a 91 integra shell(if its nice). I know that the b16 will drop right in and i can use the same wire harness except i have to wire up the v-tec and the injector resistor box(i hope that is all).

If its a ls integra with a pr4 yeah....but you ll have to run the vtec wires from the head to the ecu. A obd0 b16 ecu should be a pr3 which uses the same plug from the harness. Why not use the integra mounts on the b16?

My b16 has the pw0 ecu. I have yet to look at the integra and the guy already pulled the motor. I dont want to run stock mounts with my motor b/c i'm going to be putting a lot of horsepower down. Being that i didn't look at the shell yet i dont know how he pulled it(like cutting the harness or striping the front clip). I wont know any of these things until saturday when i go look at it.

Then to answer you question about mounts... no the swap made mounts wont work, but the mounts from the integra will work on the b16 block, just get some inserts for them.

Back