Muffer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimtadder

What's the loudest most ear piercing muffler out the there right now? I like to piss my neighbors off. And no noise rules in AZ.

Thanks Guys

open header.... just run that shit right out of the header no cat no cat back no nothin...
or put an "L" on the end of the header so it flows out to the side... that way you wont get poisoned by exhaust fumes while sitting al lights... or just do a straight pipe all the way out to the back where the stock exhaust exits, again no cat no muffler no nothing just pipe.... that should be loud enough to make the neighbors shoot you :)

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 5 2003, 06:22 PM
maybe low end...

What if I ran the stright pipe to the middle of the car or all the way out striaght pipe? Would I still lose low end?

Thanks

Originally posted by jeff@Jan 5 2003, 06:29 PM
This is the type of thinking that gives import cars a bad rep.

Why? What's your thinking on that?

Originally posted by Slimtadder@Jan 5 2003, 05:57 PM
What's the loudest most ear piercing muffler out the there right now? I like to piss my neighbors off. And no noise rules in AZ.

Thanks Guys

Thinking like this, you want your exhaust to be loud to piss people off. You're an asshole. If you are going to put an exhaust on it do it for performance, not to be a ricer and piss people off. Thinking like this is probally why I always get weird stares driving my Honda. I liked driving my Blazer when I had it, and I like driving my truck more because I don't have to worry about people thinking I am a ricer. When I drive my truck more people let me go in traffic.

I am an Asshole and if you like your truck so much, why the fuck are you on a honda page. Seems your a bit confussed. Isn't funny there's always internet tough guy.

Why am I on here, I am probably one of the few people on here that actually has a swap in their car. I bet you have never done one major repair or mod to your car. You also seemed to be confused about this board, this board is for tech not ricing. Its ricers like you that make me and some other people who are on this board ashamed to drive our Hondas sometimes.

Originally posted by jeff@Jan 5 2003, 07:45 PM
Why am I on here, I am probably one of the few people on here that actually has a swap in their car. I bet you have never done one major repair or mod to your car. You also seemed to be confused about this board, this board is for tech not ricing. Its ricers like you that make me and some other people who are on this board ashamed to drive our Hondas sometimes.

:werd:

I hate ricers, especially ricers that try to piss people off. Slimtadder is the reason many people stereotype hondas to loud coffee can exhaust, altezzas and cut coils. No one takes you seriously anymore if you have a honda. Its really pissing me off. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back