muffler info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, see the thing is im having a super hard time finding a muffler thats the style that i like that will fit on the 83 civic, so far all ive found is your everyday rice cans or a bullet race muffler. but im starting to lean toward the motorcycle muffler it will fit no problem and it also is the right inlet size.

Why get a muffler? Just run straight pipe all the way back.

If it's too loud, turn the radio up!

if i could find a rice can that looked like that i would go with it, but im very picky so it would have to be spot on.

update lol no longer looking for one after hours of searching i found a company that sold performance exhaust for my 83 back in the day, and they still had some they never sold so they let me get it real cheap so i went that route

all i have now is a old stock photo they sent me. but as soon as it gets here i will post up

ok i just got it in, its a good 20 years old it looks like and all the protector wrapping is almost grown to it lol so until i install i go to install it on the car this stock pic will have to do, its from italy lol

Attachments

• HD1467.jpg
    HD1467.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 192
NOS Ansas ! I ran one of those on my Celica. GREAT choice.

"ANSA" by the way, means "Trap" in Finnish, which is what they call Mufflers.

They have an orange paint in the tip, so you can tell at a glance if you're running too rich.

NOS Ansas ! I ran one of those on my Celica. GREAT choice.

"ANSA" by the way, means "Trap" in Finnish, which is what they call Mufflers.

They have an orange paint in the tip, so you can tell at a glance if you're running too rich.
sweet good info. im wondering with it sitting new on the shelf for 20 years if the packing will be ok lol

Back