Mugen Program

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks captain obvious... by reprogramming ecu's i think you're the only one that didnt understand that what i meant was that they don't take ecu's sent in by customers and reprogram, if i remember right it even says that on the mugen section of king motorsports, you might wanna check that out and get back with me.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 1 2003, 03:58 PM
thanks captain obvious... by reprogramming ecu's i think you're the only one that didnt understand that what i meant was that they don't take ecu's sent in by customers and reprogram, if i remember right it even says that on the mugen section of king motorsports, you might wanna check that out and get back with me.

Gee, really Mr Oblivious???

Sarcasm will always meet with sarcasm.

YES, I know that. But you are also lost in what I am trying to tell you.

Someone said the ecu's are not reprogrammed - I say they are, and I show pictures to back my claim up.

Does it matter if the customer sends in the ecu or gets a new one? Not in my book it doesn't, it's still a reprogrammed ECU.

Either way, Mugen takes a OEM Honda ECU, reprograms it, and sells it to the consumer, only they don't sell or modify USED parts, only new.

The difference is Mugen puts their own ECU part number on it, calls it a Mugen ECU, and you pay a fortune because it says "MUGEN". Personally, I'd rather have a hondata system for the price King charges for the "Mugen" ecu.

It must be nice to get core ecu's for cheap directly from Honda, and sell them for a HUGE profit to kids that think MoooGen is the best available.

Back