Music

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondasHateMe

I went to warped the last 2 years....This year was pretty good...NOFX was dissappointing tho. I never got into the Anti-flag scene really, but the day I went was their last day on the tour, so their singer did a sweet ass duo w/ Alkaline Trio when they played Radio.

I like alot of emo too.

Btw when I was at Bogarts last night...I saw some punker w/ a mohawk getting into a 4g hatch...it was a little riced out, but I overheard him telling his friend "I get 30mpg and can still beat a new Mustang GT" :lol:

PUNK!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

nofx rocks old blink rocks new stuff sucks afi is cool no use for a name is good if you have not heard of them check them out ever heard of morcheeba if not check them out too

back when i lived in Virginia there was a guy called Sam The Beast who made go-go/rap music. his sound was similiar to that of DJ KOOL. he was from Richmond, VA and had a few hit songs. if any of you all d/l music (which i am sure alot of you do), get Gucci Dance or Knock Some Boots. those have some really good beats. check him out :)

Jimmy Eat World is still great, just don't listen to the singles. Their singles have a very pop sound..
The Get Up Kids now sound GREAT (dl "Wish You Were Here", quality of music is has increased tenfold with the last album), Scarlet Crush (OC local band) is pretty good, Phantom Planet's 1st album was great..

Bah, Lagwagon sold out, they act like they are too big to sign autographs or talk to fans, so forget them.

Originally posted by djextremity@Nov 4 2002, 01:17 AM
The Get Up Kids now sound GREAT (dl "Wish You Were Here", quality of music is has increased tenfold with the last album)

:werd:

Dashboard Confessional
Saves The Day
Brand New
Further Seems Forever
Taking Back Sunday

Originally posted by toyzbus@Nov 4 2002, 01:15 AM
Guttermouth
Flogging Molly

I wouldn't call either of these lesser well known. Floggin Molly is all over the radio, and they have two videos out. Guttermouth has been big for quite some time now.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Nov 4 2002, 01:11 PM-->
@Nov 4 2002, 01:15 AM
Guttermouth
Flogging Molly

I wouldn't call either of these lesser well known. Floggin Molly is all over the radio, and they have two videos out. Guttermouth has been big for quite some time now.

The only radio stations were I live are country or classic rock. We used to have a top 40 station but it swithced to classic rock. So lesser known by my standards are different than most others.

i dig VonRay, and good for them I like when small bands are given big breaks. BTW- I just went to their website and downloaded there songs. Good shit...

i like all music, thats one of the reasons i dj, i scratch with a "rock" band, and mix on my own time. I love goldfinger (still wish charlie was still the guitarist <_< ) but their new guy is aight. LTJ was really tight live, i like the JEW (Jimmy Eat World) stuff that isn't on the radio. umm i have a friend who is really into slightly stoopid and all the long beach stuff. (I couldn't get high was a funny as hell song) besides that i listen to hip hop, rock and just everything except country cause i just cant get over that whiny "i ran over my dog with my pick up truck when i was going to get more beer, momma's in jail again" sound.

Back