My 1995 Civic Coupe Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have u actually tried searching?????... all ur questions would be answered..not gonna spoonfeed u here

Quiet noob... Nobodys hating... u gotta search.. these questions have been asked a million times

Alright but will 16 inch rims with low profile tires still rub on my car? Or should I go with 15s? The car is lowered 1.5 inch. Also do I need a new computer? SIR if u dont wanna answer then keep your noise out of it everyone on here has helped me alot so far, thanks.

eg6sir is a mod, I'd advise not telling him what he can and can't do. He has a history of giving noob beat downs out. Just some advice, good luck with your cars.

No I seriously got some legit questions now and need help to move on with my project. I tryed selling the shell but nobody wants it because its not upto standerds so i guess im just gonna put my civic coupe motor in it. What will I need for mounts and will the computer that came out of my coupe work? CRX wiring harness work?

Also one more thing I was told I need 94-01 integra mounts to make my coupe work with the b16, is this true? Also what do I need for wiring harness and computer for this car? If anyone could help me out that'd be great.

i got a question. have anyone heard of putting an f22c (s2000) engine backed with a rsx tranny? if so can you give me some info on it? rsouth16612@gmail.com

You need to start your own thread for this topic, or at least post in a thread that's more closely related to your question. We're happy to help you, but please don't but in on other people's threads...

Back