my car burned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude that really sucks. But man if you think you're luck sucks. You don't have shit on mine or I'm just a dumb ass.

.......................And here it goes.....................

I got into an accident, all my fault, lady drops off earth never calls or anything. Hood pops up while driving. Breaks windshield etc, I get it all fixed. While at work someone backs into my gay spoiler, leaves big scrape. Week later, sitting at stop light, ebrake fails and I slide forward and met a hitch, headlight's down for the count. Week later, lady I rearended calls up and wants $757 or will go to my insurance and get it from them, and it'll go on my record and I'll still have a 500 dollar deductible. Week later, some girl met my backside while I was backing out, she makes a huge big ass scene saying it was all my fault. I get it dropped to no fault, instead of me 100% becuase I had no reverse lights, yet there was more evidence against her, and I had 2 eye witnesses. I trade my car to a friend for his crx. I have to re-register it, costs me an ass load. Engine goes to shit 4 days later, with a bent valve, so now its in a machine shop chilling, and the only way we can get contacted to pick it up is by phone, that was turned off, and the mechanic is never home. Now the girl that backed met my backside's insurance company is going after me, and my witnesses are faultering because of peer pressure from other student's siding with the girl, just becauses she good looking, and I guess my mom dropped my insurance right before it, so I'm SOL on that one. Also the whole sale account I use at the dealership, isn't available anymore, so I have to go through a 3rd person account, just to get the parts to get my rex running and the guy that was helping me do my engine, got a job so he is reluctant into helping me complete my rebuild but probably still will at his own time concerns, and probalby for cash/food.

Now Atleast you can get a loan, because I am the near only income into my household at age 17 working at burger king living with my mom, and I'm in debt damn near 1400 bucks to my old man that is still willing to hand out cash, because he knows this summer I'll work for free to get rid of it.

[/rant]

Sorry for jacking your 3 day old thread, but I had to expel this stuff somewhere.

I had a month like that when I was your age too. Someone rear-ended my car in a parking lot, and left their car buried into mine. So I started the car during lunch, and pushed their hoopty through the parking lot, over a curb, and into the woods. Suddenly people wanted me dead, police were involved, my insurance got called ... etc etc (Girl left that time too, but then I met up with my current gf). here is what I did:

You tell them to bring it on. Fuck them. You aren't giving them a dime. I told so many this, from insurance to the parents that wanted money from me. I said (Because I had nothing to lose) "You want something from me ? Get your lawyers, get the police , call a hitman - and come and get it"

I use this line on bill collectors now. "You want my money so bad? Take me to court." In a legal stance, one that parents and lawyers will appreciate, is that when you say this, you're giving them a fair recourse.... Going to court. The moment someone threatens court, it's a commitment that will cost $1000's. The other students may not recognise the severity of your "new attitude" but any one else will.

-> Steve

I got a call today saying it was dropped to no fault, and the girl has to pay for her own car and me for mine, but my car's gone....

But yeah, No one really says shit to me at all about it, just my good friends are like these kids are talking shit, etc, I dont' say anything, because I could care less, but yeah if it comes down to it, I'm one of those kids that will fight the biggest, toughest kid even though I'll get my ass kicked, and will take the beating looking him in the eyes.

But today, I got a letter in the mail, saying I'm on probation and one more traffic obstruction/infraction and my license goes away for 90 days because I'm on the Intermediate License crap we have in Washington state. :(

Back