My Dyno Sheet For All The Hatters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes i know that its not lots of power it is on the edge for a d series but what do they cost $100 each. Maby i should get a manifold and put my T67 DualBB on it at 10psi then it will make stupid numbers or go boom boom. I do have a .48 hot side housing for it :D. Maby some LS rods and good pistons and fill the water jackets with epoxey first. NAAA thats stupid. I will finish building the B18C5 first all i need is rods, valves, and 1-2k in AN lines for dry sump and fuel system o yea and injectors i dont think my 750s are gona cut it

Nice numbers! you might want to get bigger injectors though, running lean is never good. screw the haters and last i checked 224whp outta single cam is very decent...i'd be more concerned with the ebay waste gate sticking and turbo manifold cracking, their known for that..

manifold is cast iron and havent had a problem yet i dont care if it does i was very aware that the ebay kits are shit when i bought it new for $250
waste gate is a real TiAL and its tuned with a aem and has a 12psi ignition cut set on it
and its not runing lean its 11.0-11.2 afrs i just had to jack the fuelpressure way up to supply the fuel

Torque can always be had through gearing; and the K20A has 6 of them.

lol,i know i have one. the 2005-06 is a better geared tranny for those reading and about to do a swap

why would anyone hate on you for pulling those numbers? most d series without a shotty kit with a mitsu turbo will get over 200whp with a tune...dumb arse haters

nice numbers btw :]

yeah i was messing with him calling it a header when its a turbo car

Nice numbers all you gotta do is get the vitara set up and you'll be set. But to the guy who said they saw a single cam with a stock bottom end make 400-500 hp and THEN the rod's failed can you prove this? Cause i've heard the stock sleeve's on a single cam aren't even good to 500hp unless god tuned it. The stock rods on a y7 are tiny i've never even heard of someone even making 300 on stock rods.

If you're talking about my post you need to re-read what I said.

And that's how bad information starts; rumors. The guy that hit 500hp on stock internals was a member of honda-tech.com or turbod16.com; and it failed at 500hp.

Nice numbers all you gotta do is get the vitara set up and you'll be set. But to the guy who said they saw a single cam with a stock bottom end make 400-500 hp and THEN the rod's failed can you prove this? Cause i've heard the stock sleeve's on a single cam aren't even good to 500hp unless god tuned it. The stock rods on a y7 are tiny i've never even heard of someone even making 300 on stock rods.

i hate the vitara pistons the wrist pin height is .060 shorter than a d16/d15 and you have to run custom length rods with them or you only have about 7.5:1 CR

IMO, the Vitara setup is only good for lowering the hell out of your compression(don't want to explain, but pretty much look into static vs. dynamic compression). They're cast also so don't offer any improvement in strength.

Back