My integra wont start!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1blackedoutteggy

I have a 93 integra ls with the b18. Replaced the driver side motor mount yesterday. Before I did it started up fine. Now I'm getting juice to all my electronics and here the ignition switch/starter clicking but won't start. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need the car up and running by next tuesday. Oh battery is brand new as well.

touching what?

make sure your grounds are secured, battery charged, and you starter is plugged in right.
jump it if you have too.

3 main grounds. valve cover, thermostat, transmission

underneath the battery tray its held on by a metal bracket and is exposed and touching both the bracket and tray. I do believe this is the transmission ground....its the only one going to my battery.

i don't think that's going to be a problem unless that's your positive wire.

Whats it going to do.. Ground the Ground?:ph34r:

Make sure of your valve cover ground, starter wires(may have been knocked a little loose), then battery voltage ( or jump it)

ground the engine...........

usually causes a no spark issue, and sometimes a weak cranking and no start. If its not on of course.

Its a wire gong from the valve cover to somewhere around the headlight area.

be sure your battery terminals are tight..

Follow everything here and then ask questions if it still doesnt go..

how frayed?

Just make sure its bolted in place. Its probably not your problem being as it started until you replaced the mount.

ok tightened it up and still nothing.....when i turn the key all the lights on the dash dim tellin me im grounding out somewhere right?

sounds like it possibly your man internal ground is loose. heres where u find this ground. you might have to take out ur intake pipe if u cant see it, this ground is where your thermostat is. there should be 4 little wires connected to a 10mm bolt where and on the thermostat waterneck thing is at. let me know if u cant find it.

Back