My internal struggle to find an engine.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldnt bother with the B20 engine... just resleeve the LS to 84mm and you will have the same size engine but it will be far stronger... if you are planing a small turbo setup on stock internals, then the B20 would be worth looking into for that

i wouldnt bother with the B20 engine... just resleeve the LS to 84mm and you will have the same size engine but it will be far stronger... if you are planing a small turbo setup on stock internals, then the B20 would be worth looking into for that

I really don't plan on running stock internals :D

I'm pretty convinced on the LS with a re-sleeving. Although I wasn't sure what size until you posted (if anyone has a different opinion other please don't hold you're peace now).

I was planning on the T3/60-1 probably, just because after B wrote up that info about it, I went out and did some google reading and found out some good things about that setup, its strong, and thats all I would expect from a guy with 4200~ posts on a hondaswaping forum :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 29 2002, 02:19 PM

Yup. If you're boosting all out, resleeve the LS to 2.0L and use that. If you're boosting on a budget and don't plan to put the engine under too much pressure, the B20 is a nice block to use for not too much more than an LS block.

even though your leaning more and more to the LS. if you decide later on down the road that you want to go with an H, let me know i can point ya in the right direction for getting shit cheaper than usual..ive shopped around A LOT. IMO go with H. But im just an H series whore so dont listen to me. Just my 2 cents. :p

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 29 2002, 03:18 PM

i'm with him... that's my current plan, either that or being a fag and getting a b16b

Back