My new ride (pictures).

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hexen

Well, I finally got a new car.

The ///M3 won out the battle over the Kouki 240sx and FD3S RX-7.

Paid $8000 and drove it home 1900 miles from Houston to the Sacramento Area.

Car has 185k miles (yea I know thats a lot for a bimmer) but runs like a champ.

Benfer CAI and Dinan Stage II Chip only modifications.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nice find, sometimes I want to just take the down payment for my condo and buy an e36 in cash. I love those cars. Other times I think about selling the truck and buying one, but its hard to spend the normal 13-22k on an e36 with over 75k on them.

It's nice. Not a big fan of Beemers cause I see em all over hte place, but... nice :thumbsup:

:hitit: x 5

I'm not a fan of those corners, but if that car had been around when I got my integra... Good find. I'm jealous.

p.s. Good luck with those maintainance costs. :eek:

p.p.s. A camber kit pwns those front tires. :p

There is no rust on the rear... I'm not sure what you're seing.
The car is just dirty, I washed it and dryed it with bath towels (i.e. white crap all over) since my microfibers haven't arrived yet.

and yes, I do need to work on some sort of camber kit. Those tires are almost brand new and are now bald from the drive home.

The corners actually look really good, but I think I'm going to replace them because they don't fit 100%.

Oh, and the fenders are rolled out because those are 18x9.5's in the back. and 18x8.5's in the front.

It's a 1995 (OBD1). I wouldn't have it any other way :)
And on the Euro 3.2.... that would cost more than I paid for the car.

it might, but think about it.

95 chassis, and with a euro 3.2 with less than 50k on it.........YUMMM!!!

I saw online that a complete swap ran 8k, but after searching I found some other sources for the motor, tranny, ecu, etc...for around 4k.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 23 2004, 05:06 AM
E30 > E36 :)
[post=380493]Quoted post[/post]​

PFT. As much as I like the e30's... for a daily driver the e36 is the goods.

I'm sure a turbo e30 or e30 with an s52 would pwn my car on the track no problem... but I mean... the ladies love it :eek:

Originally posted by Hexen@Aug 23 2004, 12:18 AM
and yes, I do need to work on some sort of camber kit. Those tires are almost brand new and are now bald from the drive home.
[post=380481]Quoted post[/post]​

Chances are, if they wore that quickly, you've got a toe problem and not a camber problem. Get thee to an alignment shop! :)

Back