My new swap. (EG SI B16)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I haven't seen an oem airbox in a honda in years! lol

Nice job, very clean honda. Repped!

its so the fuzz will leave me alone!!! The air box keeps them out of my engine bay!

is your airbox insulated? i know my JDM one was..

oh and nicky, that sounds like a vacuum leak.. take some carb cleaner and spray it around the base of the intake manifold and whatever is attached to it.. if it starts to die out.. you found your leak

YES its insulated! You are the one that guided me to it at hmotorsonline.com!!
Well...the bottom of it is

i know i told you where to get it.. just wasnt sure if all of them are insulated in the bottom.. when i got mine i bought it off H-T

hey man nice swap.. clean... ill follow your advise on the map sensor... one question tho if the map sensor is not on the TB does this mean that the b16 is OBD0 or are there OBD1s with the sensor on the firewall, or its this just a JDM thing?

JDM OBD0 thing for the MAP to be on the firewall. ou can just get a USDM throttle body

That throttle body is 58mm
I'm gonna get a USDM B-series (LS or VTEC) and they're 60mm (OBD1 JDM B16A is this size too)

use the search button or go to FAQ section (;:/

No....not for anything like a Daily Driver. Not in my opinion. I really thought about it and figure no stats express it lasting longer then 25K miles (and thats built with different rods/pistons/bearings/micro-polished crank) look on another thread to ask ???'s. This thread is about my swap which is a B16A. You have a questions about a B16A in an EG....I can help but other then that....you need to look at other threads

https://hondaswap.com/engine-building/mild-lsvtec-buildup-how-pics-102486/

bump nice hatch bro so clean but no like my

What the hell happened to my thread????
Whats with the studder posts? Like 20 seconds apart or something lmao
Yes I did it myself. Swap cost me around $2400 for everything and replacing stuff for peace of mind. The swap can be purchased for $1700-2000

Ethan....my car is a lesbian so she wouldn't be into you.
She likes chicks in bikinis or just plain 'ol naked

eg6sir listen up ok im new to this if you dont like the ?s then just go fist your self ok as you can tell im not askin you anything cause you prolly dont know much about cars.

thanks cafrog i appreciate it ill check that out

I think all eg6sir was trying to say is that you should have put all your questions into one post.
And he knows quite a bit about Hondas...he is one of the few that helped me with my swap.

Plus I don't think he's the 'fisting' type.

Back