My new swap. (EG SI B16)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks man. The OEM air box helps alleviate potential problems with Officer 'Hate a Tuner'

eg6sir listen up ok im new to this if you dont like the ?s then just go fist your self ok as you can tell im not askin you anything cause you prolly dont know much about cars.

thanks cafrog i appreciate it ill check that out

its not that i dont like the questions.. its just that you need to start your own thread if you're going to start asking questions for yourself... its different if you're asking him about something on his car.. ... on that note...

go start your own thread

Thanks man. The OEM air box helps alleviate potential problems with Officer 'Hate a Tuner'

lol, I know what you mean, I got stopped by the fuzz three times in the first four days I owned the hatch, not once was i speeding or doing anything illegal. Didn't get any tickets but its aggrevating.

New Meshies!!
100_0764.jpg
100_0771.jpg
100_0770.jpg

It's just you. lol

Actually to be honest it looks like frog just had his camera tilted to the left a bit.. or right I mean..

czechone...I see what you mean but I've had those kits on for years and years and my tires wear more even then water leveling itself lol

Ya...I'm pretty happy with them. Gave my car a whole new look

carfrog what did u do with the fat fives?
Fooled you! Del sols....not fat fives. I still have them on the side of my house. Tires are (at least 50% front) (at least 85% back) Federal 185 60 R14

What the hell happened to my thread????

....my car is a lesbian so she wouldn't be into you.
She likes chicks in bikinis or just plain 'ol naked

OMG...I have to remember that one..hilarious!

Sweet ride. Love the ram intake color. Would go good with my exterior paint scheme. What color is that?

It would look good with burnt orange. I like that color.......sweet. But I bet it shows imperfections like a mudda-fudger

i just fix that problem with my brother swap sounds like u have the map sensor mix up with the throttle sensor check the sensor on the intake manifold and ur vacuum lines

Back