my newly finished ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey it's a start bro. Keep working on it and you'll get it to where ya want. I am very impressed that you are only 17. You have more balls and willingness to work than any of my damn friends. They won't even attempt to change their own oil.

Wow... what's up with the "powered by Mazata" writing on the fender? You really got a looooooong way to go. Keep going though, hopefully it'll work out for you.

lol i just read the title "88/89/93/01 crx/integra/bmw" damn right that heep is part bmw, authentic bmw fenders made to fit a honda ;)

When i keep looking at it, it doesnt seem so bad. Fender problems...missing rear bumper....i dunno its only a couple grand in body work, then paint. I think youll be okay. I retract my previous statement.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 5 2005, 10:54 AM
Hey it's a start bro. Keep working on it and you'll get it to where ya want. I am very impressed that you are only 17. You have more balls and willingness to work than any of my damn friends. They won't even attempt to change their own oil.
[post=508131]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, at 17, I was doing a b16 swap in my garage....not ricing out my car.

i wouldve at least done a 90-93 front end,....and you should put a sushi bar in the trunk....mmmmmmsushi

j/p i couldnt do it, so..... good job (i guess)

yea, im not really liking the front end now that its on myself, i think im going to go back to a stock front end, its a little long. but then again, ive only seen one car with that front end on it, so im may leave it just for the hell of it. ill hopefuly have a picture of it finished by the end of the week if i can get my boss man to bring his camera to work. thanks for the good words from the few that had them

that front end is rather interesting looking, but its kinda cool. can't wait to see it finished though, so hurry up!!!

it doesnt look like too much work to get it all to fix. not entirely bolt-on, but not entirely impossible either. i would cut the fenders to fit and keep going :)

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane+Jun 5 2005, 03:49 PM-->
@Jun 5 2005, 10:54 AM
Hey it's a start bro.  Keep working on it and you'll get it to where ya want.  I am very impressed that you are only 17.  You have more balls and willingness to work than any of my damn friends.  They won't even attempt to change their own oil.
[post=508131]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, at 17, I was doing a b16 swap in my garage....not ricing out my car.
[post=508185]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, good for you. That is very cool that you could do that at that age but most people don't have the willingness or even the tools to do it. So instead of raining on his parade give em some props man.

Back