my next wheels...(if all goes well)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll post pics when i get em (in a new thread) :) they are due at the store Friday (theyre getting shipped from reno). gonna get em installed saturday. here's what they look like. they are actually made by konig exclusively for america's tire store chain. they're sold under the rage name. sort of like a generic brand. i have read reviews on them and they are said to hold up fine even after serious punishment from autocrossing.

rge050.large.jpg

Those were supposed to be MINE damnit! Damn you Brian, DAMN YOU!

my mom is better than your mom

WHO FUCKING CARES

hahaha, damn, it's not my fault you bought the heavier ones. :ph34r:

EDIT: sorry i'm pissin' you off, i'm just playin' 'round.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 18 2002, 05:10 AM
i'll post pics when i get em (in a new thread) :) they are due at the store Friday (theyre getting shipped from reno). gonna get em installed saturday. here's what they look like. they are actually made by konig exclusively for america's tire store chain. they're sold under the rage name. sort of like a generic brand. i have read reviews on them and they are said to hold up fine even after serious punishment from autocrossing.

rge050.large.jpg

Yeah gabe I love my Konig's! Those look sweet though bro. I like a descently spaced 5-star. I have given mine a beating and they are like new still. Had them for about 1 1/2 years now. BTW I got the flatlines.

cool! the flatlines are nice! :) they kinda look like a more expensive version of mine.

Back