My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was Goth before it was called Goth. I was a "Hood", which was blended metal head and depeche mode fan. Never with the makeup or the piercings, but yeah - everything had to be black, the hair the nails and all .

Lemme see if I can squeeze one more post out of this...

If you do, or know someone that does drugs or drinks too much, I'm going to show you what is in the future.

In my experience, the only way out of oxycontins, vicodins, crack, heroin or meth is going to be in a box.

In these two pictures you'll see the same girl, 6 months apart. The first pic is the girl that I met and started going out with me, sharing her thoughts as we walked along the beach. She wanted to be sober for something. As the emotional and trust walls broke down, she began (and consistently continued) to show up drunk, stoned and break off our dates so she could score more of whatever was offered. Her family provided - she didn't have to go the ghettos to get it. The girl on the left is dead. She's never coming back.

Attachments

• l_97765251c7d7e2bd33e942da713f03e0[1].jpg
    l_97765251c7d7e2bd33e942da713f03e0[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 151
  • l_a31e5eab5649fb69fb5c1f1314a166ae[1].jpg
    l_a31e5eab5649fb69fb5c1f1314a166ae[1].jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
by dead do you mean literally dead.or just that shes so far into drugs/alcohol..and has nobody to help her

Lemme see if I can squeeze one more post out of this...

If you do, or know someone that does drugs or drinks too much, I'm going to show you what is in the future.

In my experience, the only way out of oxycontins, vicodins, crack, heroin or meth is going to be in a box.

In these two pictures you'll see the same girl, 6 months apart. The first pic is the girl that I met and started going out with me, sharing her thoughts as we walked along the beach. She wanted to be sober for something. As the emotional and trust walls broke down, she began (and consistently continued) to show up drunk, stoned and break off our dates so she could score more of whatever was offered. Her family provided - she didn't have to go the ghettos to get it. The girl on the left is dead. She's never coming back.

Let it go.

Lol, 1:59 ftw. It is a really sad thing though....

You're right, there is a total difference between the two pictures. She's really pretty though, or was, when she was happier....

Back