My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, I'm ready. Curtain call. I'll support her moving to California, and have faith that she'll be ok and I'll find another woman who doesn't drink 3 gallons of rubbing alcohol everyday and give me the idea that she doesn't cut herself when I'm not around.

I care, but I have to tell you that the stress was more than I had imagined. I was ready for the stress, but it was definately something that would have to subside quickly. I gave her a time limit (6 months of this and I expect to see the following results: ) which is something that I don't do.

And I still didn't get the feeling (She told me in creative ways, but I still didn't feel) that I was wanted. She liked me, but it's not like she ever called and said " I wanna hang out tonight ".

So I txted her and told her. She mentioned last night "You mean more than friends?" and "Why would you want a drunk". This time I'll accept defeat and tell her that I'll hang out with her and talk before she goes, but I'm backing off the whole love affair thing. And no more crazy, yet boring, teenage goth sex.

Man I'll miss that.

^^^
We've been trying to tell you this whole time. Maybe you need a little dose of your own advice (not mean). You tell us that you offer her help and caring and blah blah blah. Yet, we;ve been doing the same, we've had a gathered, unanimous opinion and a lot of us have perviously been through this exact same story.

So, do you think the "you can lead a horse to water" theory might apply in some way to you?

^^^
We've been trying to tell you this whole time. Maybe you need a little dose of your own advice (not mean). You tell us that you offer her help and caring and blah blah blah. Yet, we;ve been doing the same, we've had a gathered, unanimous opinion and a lot of us have perviously been through this exact same story.

So, do you think the "you can lead a horse to water" theory might apply in some way to you?
I've also said on numerous occasions that love takes over, makes mountains into molehills and makes anything seem worth dealing with.

Were we all to apply nothing but sensible logic we would return to living in trees. And then the more sensible of us would return to living in the oceans.

Passion is more often than not counter-logical and my base behavior is passionate. I'm no different, just more driven.

I've also said on numerous occasions that love takes over, makes mountains into molehills and makes anything seem worth dealing with.

Were we all to apply nothing but sensible logic we would return to living in trees. And then the more sensible of us would return to living in the oceans.

Passion is more often than not counter-logical and my base behavior is passionate. I'm no different, just more driven.

There is nothing logical about living in a tree.

Just like the last one, you gotta use these experiences to make you a better person, while at the same time preventing yourself from becoming bitter and closed off. Being a passionate person has the pro of being able to experience vast range of emotional high, but the con is that it leaves you vulnerable to being devastated by a 19yo drunk. The challenge will be to preserve your ability to connect strongly with others while protecting yourself from bad relationships.

I tossed that loser to the curb last night.

I brought her over a friends house to introduce her, and if my friend wasn't UltraCelerity it would have been horribly embarassing. All of the stories she told me, she told him but slightly different. What a lying piece of shit.

And my favorite moment was "I don't do shit like that. I love drinking, fucking and coke! " I just looked at her "Coke? You said you didn't like drug ?" "well I don't like nigger drugs!" and my friend said "OH She is so PRECIOUS !" and we laughed and laughed. What a twit.

So I was friendly enough to dislodge her from a stopped VW. And like an empirical battle cruiser, I had to eject my garbage before going to warp. God it feels good.

good for you Steve. there are plenty of fishes in the sea.

The drug count:
E
Cocaine
Oxy / Vics / whatever anyone put in her hand
rubbing alcohol
Heroin
smack
PCP

No shit. At least those were her claims. Either way, no more worries. I think I may have the "bitchy girls" out of my system. What a wastoid.

No shit. At least those were her claims. Either way, no more worries. I think I may have the "bitchy girls" out of my system. What a wastoid.
Hate to say "told you so."

yeah yeah I know everyone said it. Remember that I said it doesn't matter what people say. When you're in love, you're in love. It's that simple.

If we only did things that make sense, our lives would be really really dull - and since in the long run of reasoning, everything falls apart - then the logical conclusion is to not do anything . Taking it further (And this reiteration is for UNDR8D) you find that you're better off devolving to the point of being a primate and living in the trees (I couldn't say "swinging from the trees") and taking one step beyond all that pesky breathing and worries of fires, it becomes more sensible to devolve into oceanic organisms.

1806805973_76109a6eb5.jpg

She claimed she was big on grain. I think of the alcoholics that are so bad they'll drink rubbing alcohol or witch hazel.

She's prolly cutting herself right now and drawing upside crosses on her chest. She showed up last night with an upside cross in sharpie on her neck.

The funniest thing is that someone else had to do it because she "can't do it in the mirror"

I'm going to have to share some of the work of a photographer I work with with you.

EDIT: Think of nuns and giant glass cross-shaped dildoes.

Back