My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha just make sure to wipe up after,,dont wanna go to work with stains on your ass:ph34r:

Don't play coy with me.. you know the score.

What's worse is that young stupid girls LOVE squids.

I can tell you, for anyone that hasn't experienced, it's GREAT getting cat calls from cars full of girls, invites to party, and just "hey baby" around every corner. It's like I have a million dollars stapled to my ass.

so would you lower yourself to bang a chick with a tattoo?
or does that fall under the "dude i'd bang anything" policy?

31 v 20 is pretty damn good though
thats truly impressive
talk about a pliable mind, lol

I think the Italian chick MAY have a tattoo. 20 year old nothing has none (But would if she had two $5 bills), 23 old Goth chicks hates tattoos, loves piercings (Has 8 or so in each ear, 4 in each eyebrow, yadda yadda). Italian chick has a nose piercing, which is lame as hell.

And yeah, the ratio of my age to hers is mind boggling. She thought I was 22 all of last week.

Last edited:
or does that fall under the "dude i'd bang anything" policy?

If things go well this time around, and I actually get some bites on my fishing line, then I can prolly tape up that box and raise the bar a bit.

"Hey baby, I upped my standards. Up yours."

That's another thing that seems to be working well, I act like Zaphod Beeblebrox from the Hitchhiker's movie. It TOTALLY works. "Yeah baby, I have a starship"

The italian chick, I winked at her and said "I'd like to see <slight pause> a lot more of you." Her interested was PIQUED.

A little over a week ago I saw a dead guy that got thrown off his bike laying in the middle of the freeway. I swore I would never get a bike. Now i'm reconsidering that :D

I've only been on a bike once on the street, and a coupe times on dirtbikes. The feeling of that was fucking awesome, and i have always wanted one, but there are so many damn stupid people here on the freeways, that I would be nervous of someone hitting me. If I lived i a smaller area, i would definitely have one..

oh no, absolutely not the main purpose. Owning a bike is completely life changing. And if you live in an area with snow or bad riding seasons, you'll want TO DIE when you can't ride. Like, seasonal depression x 10.

Anyway, my "breakfast" hasn't worked out so far. She never showed up.. Humph.

That gives me more time at least. I'll call her later in the week.

Solid.

And girls will blow you to ride on the back of the bike. I didn't have a rear seat and this was a major cock block on my gsxr until I got one.

I'm not getting a call back. I may have to rape a bitch.

Solid.

And girls will blow you to ride on the back of the bike. I didn't have a rear seat and this was a major cock block on my gsxr until I got one.

i actually took the back seat off of my bike
and one of the things i like most about the suprtmotos is the inability to ride passengers (not that girls like supermotos any damn way)

i fucking hate riding passengers
and i got my bike because i like to ride... not t0 puLL mAd bItCh3s y0!

"can i have a ride?????"
"no"
" :( why not"
"uhhh no fucking back seat"
"that sucks... you should get one"
"you should learn how to ride and get your own fucking bike"
"hmph............. :( "
"why are you still here.... do i have to throw a stick to get you to go away?"
"fucking asshole!!!"
" :shrug2: "

But Monday I have a girl coming to the house specifically to fuck on the bike. Yeah. funny story, but basically the bike is an aphrodisiac. She's 20, hot little body, EMPTY LITTLE MIND. But she's been digging me for a week or so, and we've hung out a few times.
ITS MONDAY!!!!
you get condoms? and penicillin?

Back