my rant about my stupid school ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well apparently i have the will ... the way will come ... thanks for giving me hope for my future./end sarcasm

you have pics of this chick that wears bigger pants than you?

is it safe to say she wears the pants in the relationship?

Cuz you go to an alternative school,which I've gone to a couple before. And you tell people you don't care what they think, but by posting this thread, it's a given that you're going to get opinions on the subject.
Just chill out and get through school. It's really not all that hard, I graduated from High School last spring from Washington, who has pretty high graduation standards. I think you'll do fine. ;)

id didn't ask opinions about what i look like or about my sexual orientation ... i was more hinting at the shit called the American school system but hey ... its what eva ... im used to it and she wears bigger pants because im skinny as fuck ... she weighs the same as me just girls have bigger hips and shit ... i wear size 0-3 (if you know how big that is)

I wear size 0. I dunno I'm picky about when guys wear girl's pants... they have to have a nice ass and they're junk can't be vacuum sealed in the front.

I wear size 0. I dunno I'm picky about when guys wear girl's pants... they have to have a nice ass and they're junk can't be vacuum sealed in the front.

So you dont like well hung men?

Heh, here at HondaSwap, you will get opinions regardless of whether or not you ask for them.

true indeed

some of them will be worth half a shit... most of them wont be... file their opinions in the folder marked "worthless" and tell them to fuck off... then move along with your day/life

its simply not worth worrying and stressing about what faceless characters on the internet think

Last edited:
man what the FUCK is going on in here ?

size 0 .. you better be 4'5". My 5'2" friend is size 2 and she's two dimensional. Reminds me of the Kate Moss jokes on Family Guy ("Mom... don't talk about Kate Moss... she could be standing right here!")

No, I do like well-hung men, but I don't like men that have dying sperm on the inside. When your nuts are that close to your body, your body heat fries your sperm and you can eventually become impotent. Besides, when it's all cramped up there, it makes it look smaller.
Yeah, I'm size 0, but it's cuz I'm small boned. I have a decent-sized ass and like 36 B- a small C-sized boobs, I'm like 5'5''... so, I'm not completely two-dimensional. lol.

No, I do like well-hung men, but I don't like men that have dying sperm on the inside.
my what a dirty little mouth you have
are dying sperm not as good for the complexion? or do they just taste different?

You wondering if it's just you that notices ?

wow. This thread sucks.

Guy that isn't much younger than me. Sounds like you're a non-conformist and conforming to the other non-conformists. :) Watch the south park episode.

And get the grades and stay in school.

Back