My Sunday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
not a bad end to a 1 day weekend. Woke up went to the car show, saw the RX7 from FnF (I don't really think it was the real one though) complete with pepboys EXTREME RICER!!! APC harness pads and a bottle of NAWWS in the back?!? And no Sony Xplod stero system?? Oh well, it looked like the same one from the outside. Saw the Texas bikini team :worthy: then went home.
On the way say some guy in a chevy truck who though he had all the HP, getting squirley on every acceleration, so put it in Neutral, poped a rev, and downshifted into 2nd so I could get a better look at the front of his truck from my mirror, funny he didn't want to race when I pulled up on him....
Next to the mall where I found Honda racing apperal (shirts, hats, hoodies, golf visors). So I bought the hoodie and went home. Never really been much for auto related wear but this thing is sweet! Embrodery all around no patches. Wing logo and "honda racing" on frount below woody woodpecker logo and the same on the sleeves. Bought a street racing video too, nice nude chicks, Ghey looking cars.

Oh and got the # of a fine ass philipino girl!
not a bad day really

my day has gone pretty well, bought new wheels, finally organized my dads garage so i can fit my car in it. On a bad not my little bro broke his leg, but the good thing that comes out of that, i might be able to get a parking pass for school now because i have to cart his ass around.

haha sounds cool man! i was gonna go to a big carshow saturday but the roads were blocked off when i got there due to a chinese new years parade (a big deal in chinatown, L.A.). was stuck in L.A. for more than an hour trying to find parking and get back on the freeway (after giving up). it sucked.

hey, stop stealing our women! (filipino) :D

if you want a good import performance car video get "Grip Video". it is kickass! those guys skipped all the breakdancing and import model BS and focused on some serious cars and serious performance. driving skylines, lots of drifting, supras, segments on companies like veilside, road race engineering, motorex, getting pulled over in the Roja widebody MR-S. theyt even show spec lists of some of the cars. it is a sweet video!

bs model shit??? I dunno I kinda liked the girls flashing every 5 min or so

s3db64cc707895.jpg

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 9 2003, 08:06 PM
And no Sony Xplod stero system?? Oh well, it looked like the same one from the outside.

it was an alpine system not a sony yO!

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 10 2003, 11:22 AM-->
Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 10 2003, 12:20 PM
Silverchild79
@Feb 9 2003, 08:06 PM
And no Sony Xplod stero system??  Oh well, it looked like the same one from the outside.

someone likes FnF a little much :blink:

if you ever noticed i m in to car stereos..... so thats how i know :p

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Feb 10 2003, 01:37 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 10 2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 10 2003, 12:20 PM
Silverchild79
@Feb 9 2003, 08:06 PM
And no Sony Xplod stero system??  Oh well, it looked like the same one from the outside.

someone likes FnF a little much :blink:

if you ever noticed i m in to car stereos..... so thats how i know :p

the subs were apline type r's baby!!! lol the only reason i know that is because my brother got the same kind and was like they were on FnF. the sound alright

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Feb 10 2003, 07:04 AM
bs model shit??? I dunno I kinda liked the girls flashing every 5 min or so

yea, i like the girls too, but ive seen at least two import car videos where it was 90% about the women, and they just took some carshow footage and called it an import car video.

I'm worried that if I wore Honda apparel, I might actually have to burn myself alive.

(I drive the car .. but when I step out, I step out................... to hondaswap.com)

Back