My Ugly Ass Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks pretty good man! Don't expect to much praise in a honda board; that's just the nature of the beast...Those valve covers look sweet, good job. I would turbo charge that bitch along with the nos...for a nice sleeper...It's your car; it only matters if you like it! Don't sweat the harsh posts to much, the guys could be brutal, but their good guys...

We are good guys, but when you post here, make sure you are willing to listen to 14K+ different opinions. We have them and we voice them. We aren't going to tell you we like it, if we dont. Maybe you want us to, but that doesn't happen here. We aren't dicks, even though it looks like it, we just tell you our honest opinions.

:werd: :withstupid: We should make that like a Honda Swap Asshole Disclaimer on the home page. Everybody gets pissed when thy ask our opinions and they don't agree.

I canRUN the quarter in 50-55 seconds...... your car is like 3.24x faster then me on foot in the quarter... I wan't trying to be a dick before with the wing comment but PLEASE go get a short unoticable plastic one

Originally posted by DEECOYGT@Mar 9 2003, 12:31 AM
Ill race any of you for money :blink:

haha, i serious doubt you would beat me, or ALOT of other members on this board. just to name a few, chet, pissedoffsol, E Solsi, 2literEG, B16, Pills PMD, Ryans2k, TripleDigitEK, lsvtec, parargus, and a shit load others that i cant think of off the top of my head. hell, i bet some peoples stock cars could beat yours. so if your gonna talk shit, make sure you have a car that can back it up.

my dads chevy venture might have a chance ;) Engine: 3.4-liter V-6, 180 horsepower at 5,200 rpm, 205 pounds-feet of torque at 4,000 rpm.
weighs 3k

17's your a joke thats what a stock hondas runs besides the Si. I have slips of 15.6 like I said go to overboost sometime the ran a 65 shot on my car and there car had less mods and they ran 13.9.

:withstupid: Come on guys, you are wasting energy and posts on a FORD!

DID you actually purchase this car for yourself?

or was it given to you, or bought for you?
if not...why in the hell did you buy it?

ITS A FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insert Ford atleast they circled the problem pic.

less mods than you, what mods do you have? a CAI, a clutch, underdrive pulleys, pointless slotted rotors, weight adding performance killing stereo equipment, body kit, and spoiler. Most of the shit on your car will make it SLOWER not faster.

all they had was fuel pump, and clutch

lets goes over this again

I have Mx-3 flywheel about 8 pounds lighter then stock

Stage 3 clutch

Underdrive

Pheno spaces intake and throttle body

Short throw shifter

Mufflers

COLD air intake

and when i go to the track i run 16's iin front

You can fix up a pile of cat-shit, but you still have a pile of cat-shit.

:werd:

Cliff notes of this thread :
Probe owners think they are fast when they add heavy shit to it.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 10 2003, 06:02 AM-->
You can fix up a pile of cat-shit, but you still have a pile of cat-shit.
Hahahaha,can't polish a turd.

DEECOYGT Posted on Mar 10 2003
@ 05:53 AM
and when i go to the track i run 16's iin front

Like I said who cares,dude don't get all offended if we,a HONDA board,don't get all wet over your FORD.Quite honestly,if we were to go to a Ford board,I doubt the reception would be any nicer.

I have a slow ass 90 honda civic si with header short ram intake and stereo, and I could kill the car at the line and still smoke you. YOUR CAR IS NOT GOING TO RUN A 13 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND THE SPOILER IS POINTLESS. I ALSO LIKE HOW HALF YOUR MODS ARENT EVEN ON THE CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back