My Ugly Ass Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since your from New York, why don't you meet up at Nanuet (Wed. or Sun.)I'll be happy to give you a 10 car head start with my rx7 if you want for money?

There is a classic Ford vs Chevy war. Since my car isnt moving for awhile now. I am driving the newest edition to our family (and no, tonight, its not your mom).. So, if you are down to a race, click here to see who will spank your ass.

I'll even give you a 2 second head start and you can go at a roll.

Your talking about prob. right? :D

Originally posted by Darivative@Mar 10 2003, 12:53 AM

Yup, but what is your rx7 running? I could grab the other one and run ya ;).. trying to break 11's, all motor.. the motor is out and on the engine stand right now.

I was just talking to my friends Grandma, who says there's a saying in Germany:

'Buy a Ford, take the train.'

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 10 2003, 12:39 AM
There is a classic Ford vs Chevy war. Since my car isnt moving for awhile now. I am driving the newest edition to our family (and no, tonight, its not your mom).. So, if you are down to a race, click here to see who will spank your ass.

I'll even give you a 2 second head start and you can go at a roll.

CLICK HERE.

yes please.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 10 2003, 12:55 AM-->
Darivative
@Mar 10 2003, 12:53 AM

Yup, but what is your rx7 running? I could grab the other one and run ya ;).. trying to break 11's, all motor.. the motor is out and on the engine stand right now.

I wouldn't mind running another fellow member...As a matter of fact (deecoy) I'll give you cars vs my crx and bounce on you. Let me know it's stock!

Domeskilla I run 28 psi. at the track but it doesn't run what it should run but I'm happy!

you have a 6cyl ford probe, and your saying honda engines got nothing on you? a stock type R would eat you like a jelly munchkin.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 10 2003, 07:14 PM
you have a 6cyl ford probe, and your saying honda engines got nothing on you? a stock type R would eat you like a jelly munchkin.

mmmmmmm....munchkins :p

your stock CRX Si thats a joke I wont waste my gas my friend swapped a d16z6 in his with a few minor mods and he cant touch a stock probe GT...try going to probetak.com we got twice as many members as this place and we dont shit on you.....BTW I use to own a CRX a 87 HF Oh yeah Ill run your vette :rolleyes: Ill run any honda with similar mods to mine. This place just emulates the whole idea that Honda owners think there cars are the best....I far from think my car is the best no even close its not even really that fast but it will be quick withe the NOS. Show some respect.

You said your car ran mid 13's or whatever. A stock vette runs mid-low 13's. Even race if you ask me. Especially when i will give you a 2 second headstart and you can go while rolling, why? b/c i dont believe you car is anything faster than 16 or so seconds.

Run any honda with similar mods? Deal. I'll swap my d15 when it gets back from the machine shop and i'd love to take a road trip to NY.. anyone close down?

Your probe sucks.. if you are hear to learn about honda's, then good.. but dont say your probe will beat any honda with similar mods, b/c this is a honda board, you will get flammed till you run off crying to your mom.

fordproblem.jpg

A 15.6 isn't all that impressive. I run low 16's up here at 6000 feet above sea level, and that's with a 3,000-lb Accord.

Go easy on him domeskilla (he's a ford shitbox owner) Like I said to you meet at nanuet or any spot you want and it would be a waste for me to bring the rx7 out but will run you for any amount of money with my crx. You can shoot,turbo it,supercharge it,etc... It's still a probe...

Originally posted by DEECOYGT@Mar 10 2003, 06:40 PM
your stock CRX Si thats a joke I wont waste my gas my friend swapped a d16z6 in his with a few minor mods and he cant touch a stock probe GT...try going to probetak.com we got twice as many members as this place and we dont shit on you.....BTW I use to own a CRX a 87 HF Oh yeah Ill run your vette :rolleyes: Ill run any honda with similar mods to mine. This place just emulates the whole idea that Honda owners think there cars are the best....I far from think my car is the best no even close its not even really that fast but it will be quick withe the NOS. Show some respect.

he was kidding, although a stock CRX si probably could take you, lol. he has a similar setup as me. im running a 91 CRX si with B18C1 swapped in, intake, exhaust, and lightened flywheel. face it, you cant hang. and just so you know B18C1>d16z6. your car is slow

my tegra 89 d16 with exhaust and intake and 9 psi of boost beat the shit outa a probe
GT last time i seen one at the track and i rum 15.8 at 3500 ft above
which is slow for a honda so dont say your probe would beat any honda because it wont

you gusy just wont give up and yes I know Honda engines...and u guys dont know anythng about Probes so dont sit there and say they run 16's

ok automatic GT's run high 16's but manuals are running mid to low 15's stock and with few mods....the Probe does not get much gains from intake etc....but the NOS will help check out this overboost install cant argue witht hat now can u I will have the same setup but, with a few more mods.....

http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=104

and its a MAZDA I ave no symbols of Ford on my car Fuck that...I bought it to be different respect it :angry:

I never said i dont respect you for being different. You came here telling us how fast your ford was, how you can beat any honda with the same mods. I dont like your car, or the styling of it. Too 1999. So sue me!! I am not giving you the answers you want. Cry me a fucking rivier. I am hard on you, b/c i didnt like how you came off, that your probe was the shit. Dont take this personally, i'm not an asshole, i just disagree with your posts and car, not YOU.

EDIT - WHOA!! You have NOS.. lemme guess, you're the offical FnF2 spokes person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back