Nacho, BBQ and ECU chips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Most chips just dump more fuel, and actually make less power than stock. If you want to change some settings save up some more and get an AFC.

those 20 dollar chips suck. they remove or increase redlines allowing u to blow ur motor. stupid overall upgrade. ur better off buying a sticker to boost the speed of ur car.

yeah throwing a dohc vtec sticker on, that would get my car in the low 17s. and with that type of power i will blow on people :lmao:

i hate peoople that do shit like that. speakin of stickers are those hs stickers still avalible? those make me go faster or just look cooler?

well, for the most part, you don't know exactly what your gettting when you purchase an Ebay chip, even though the person selling the chip says its a specific program.

If you want to reprogram your ecu, you should hit up a reliable source for reprogramming needs.

Btw, the only time you need to reprogram your ecu is when you change out your camshafts to something other/better than stock cams which will raise the powerband of your engine (requiring a raised redline and possible vtec crossover point change).

Back