Natasha Richardson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Anyone hear about this shit?
Apparently she was in canada on a bunny slope getting private ski lessons.
She fell but said she was fine. A few hours later she's in serious medical trouble.
They took her to Montreal, and from there to NYC so her family could say goodbye before they pulled the plug.

WTF

Yeah. Most minor head injuries can be more serious. Freaking nuts isn't it....

yeah this is crazy, they said there wasn't even any blood on her

She's also a member of the Redgrave family. Vanessa and Lynn, amongst others, she's primarily a stage actress, although she does have a fair amount of film credits as well.

she's married to Liam Neeson
exactly my point....who?

everybody is up in arms about this because she's a celebrity. i have had several concussions. it's obvious when you should go to a doctor.

and she wasn't wearing a helmet. darwinism....

who the hell wears a helmet when skiing?
i never did
i don't think we need to turn this into a darwin/she got what she deserved/she should have went to the doctor.
I've been in many situations where I smashed my head and didn't feel the need to go to the doctor. This sounds like a freak accident.

who the hell wears a helmet when skiing?
i never did
i don't think we need to turn this into a darwin/she got what she deserved/she should have went to the doctor.
I've been in many situations where I smashed my head and didn't feel the need to go to the doctor. This sounds like a freak accident.
i'm not saying she deserved it. she is stupid though. she was in a lesson on a bunny slope. it was her first time skiing. if you are woozy and have a headache, see a doctor. i wear a helmet when i snowboard. mostly because i go at a speed fast enough that if i fall, something has gone terribly wrong.

Liam Neeson, you'd know him if you saw him.

Liam Neeson
meh, i know who he is. doesn't mean she is a celebrity of note.

It isn't a freak accident when you refuse suggested medical attention. The Ski patrol demanded that she go to the hospital according to reports. A freek accident is being harpooned by a sting ray or falling off a railing and impailing yourself on your neighbors fence.

yeah, was was Schilndler on schindlers list, and played rob roy in well, rob roy... lol

meh, i know who he is. doesn't mean she is a celebrity of note.

so, just because he's not 'hot', hasn't been in jail or drugs, or dui, he's not a celeb?

he's been in more movies than paris hilton, lindsay lohan, and all the other stupid whores combined.

Yep, and Kinsey in Kinsey too. I'm noticing a theme here.

Just saw Taken about a month ago, he was great in that as well.

Plus he drove a forklift for Guinness at some point in time, so he's ok with me.

so, just because he's not 'hot', hasn't been in jail or drugs, or dui, he's not a celeb?

he's been in more movies than paris hilton, lindsay lohan, and all the other stupid whores combined.

Word. Liam Neeson and Natash Richardson are household names.....

like i said, i know who liam neeson is. i'm just saying they are making a big deal about her like she is some huge a-list celebrity.

here are the movies she has been in over the last 20 years. tell me if you've seen 3 of them.

1. Wild Child (2008) .... Mrs. Kingsley
  2. Evening (2007) .... Constance Haverford
    ... aka Spuren eines Lebens (Germany)
  3. The Mastersons of Manhattan (2007) (TV) .... Victoria Masterson
  4. The White Countess (2005) .... Countess Sofia Belinskya
  5. Asylum (2005) .... Stella Raphael
  6. Maid in Manhattan (2002) .... Caroline Lane
    ... aka Made in New York (USA: poster title)
  7. Waking Up in Reno (2002) .... Darlene Dodd
  8. Chelsea Walls (2001) .... Mary
    ... aka Chelsea Hotel
  9. Blow Dry (2001) .... Shelley Allen
    ... aka Ãœber kurz oder lang (Germany)
  10. Haven (2001) (TV) .... Ruth Gruber
  11. The Man Who Came to Dinner (2000) (TV) .... Host
  12. The Parent Trap (1998) .... Elizabeth James
    ... aka Disney's The Parent Trap (USA: complete title)
  13. "Tales from the Crypt" .... Fiona Havisham (1 episode, 1996)
    ... aka HBO's Tales from the Crypt
    - Fatal Caper (1996) TV episode .... Fiona Havisham
  14. Nell (1994) .... Dr. Paula Olsen
  15. Widows' Peak (1994) .... Mrs. Edwina Broome
  16. Zelda (1993) (TV) .... Zelda Fitzgerald
  17. Hostages (1993) (TV) .... Jill Morrell
  18. Suddenly, Last Summer (1993) (TV) .... Catharine Holly
  19. Past Midnight (1991) .... Laura Mathews
  20. The Favour, the Watch and the Very Big Fish (1991) .... Sybil
    ... aka Montre, la croix et la manière, La
    ... aka Rue Saint-Sulpice (France)
  21. The Comfort of Strangers (1990) .... Mary
    ... aka Cortesie per gli ospiti (Italy)
  22. The Handmaid's Tale (1990) .... Kate / Offred
  23. Fat Man and Little Boy (1989) .... Jean Tatlock
    ... aka Shadow Makers (UK)

like i said, i know who liam neeson is. I'm just saying they are making a big deal about her like she is some huge a-list celebrity.

Here are the movies she has been in over the last 20 years. Tell me if you've seen 3 of them.

1. maid in manhattan (2002) .... caroline lane
    ... Aka made in new york (usa: Poster title)
  2. the parent trap (1998) .... elizabeth james
    ... Aka disney's the parent trap (usa: Complete title)
  3. nell (1994) .... dr. Paula olsen
  4. widows' peak (1994) .... Mrs. Edwina broome
  5. past midnight (1991) .... Laura mathews

5 :p

i'm not saying she deserved it. she is stupid though. she was in a lesson on a bunny slope. it was her first time skiing. if you are woozy and have a headache, see a doctor. i wear a helmet when i snowboard. mostly because i go at a speed fast enough that if i fall, something has gone terribly wrong.
I don't wear a helmet when I board. I stay away from rails most of the time because of this, but otherwise I'm bombing down the mountain, and I'm extremely stubborn about going to the doctor.

But anyway this is crazy. I heard she was in a bad ski accident but didn't realize it was that serious.

Back