near death experience

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude you seriously got to take care of yourself.
I've seen people pass out from donating and thinking it's just light headed crap.

All it takes is one faint and a blow to the head on the concrete......

glad you're still typing on here and do let us know how you progress.:)

i feel mentally just as sharp except a few total brain farts here and there... i straight up forgot i told a couple people that it all happened.

shit, but its cool... more sympathy from the ladies if i forget and have to say it again lol

i actually kinda started this thread to see if while writing about it i could remember anything. it worked... kind of.

the third time when i passed out i had something like a dream, and in it the surroundings were a sunny clearing in what seemed to be a forest. there was someone there, and i could tell it was a female by the shape but the sun or light or whatever was behind the person so i couldnt really see the face.

stop spending your money on useless shit like weed

there's another dumb thing i said lol

btw just so everyone doesnt assume im an idiot, allow me to inform you i spend MAYBE 15 bucks a week on weed. It's not like it's a major expense.

I'm good to go though, I got a job as the security arm of a tow yard/car sales lot... I pretty much have to be there during after hours most nights because we cant exactly trust all the tow truck drivers. My job is also to be sneaky and weed out the bad ones lol

AND... I get to set up a badass camera system connected to my PC in the office, which will be set up to be remotely accessed so me and the owners can monitor activity reported by a motion sensor that sends a text or email each time there's movement.

I'm gonna get paid for this shit!:D

You should work for Lizard Lick

only cause im gonna be chillin with my 'protection' on the lot and the drivers will all be out there lol im gonna love this job, i can see it already!

Ha! my camera system had already yielded some results!

I caught 2 drivers stealing personal property on the lot last night... and needless to say, they're fired.

I might not be the most professional person, but I dont stand for bullshit and I dont let people get away with shit around here.

Back