Need Advice For Integra Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onetyme_sam

i have a 90 integ gs auto, i just bought a b16a1 manual. i also bought oem clutch pedal assembly, oem shifter linkage and shifter assembly. i want to convert my car to a 5speed obviously but im not sure what else i need to do the swap. if anyone knows please help, i figure if i know what i need, i can just go to a junk yard and buy the parts at a cheaper price. thanks :)

Along with that stuff you'd need to get everything from the clutch hose,clutch pipe,slave cylinder,the joint fittings all the clutch pipe betwen the joint and the master cylinder,the master cylinder itself,reservoir hose and the resevoir,the engaging mechanism for the master cylinder.This is just all the stuff inside the bay,there is also some wiring since your ECU wiring is set up for a auto.

Actually he won't need any of the plumbing or cylinders mentioned. Just a clutch cable.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 27 2003, 10:09 PM
Actually he won't need any of the plumbing or cylinders mentioned. Just a clutch cable.

Duh,thanks,my mind is stuck on hydaulic :p

Np :)
I get that a lot. When I was having trouble getting my clutch to disengauge everybody kept asking me if I had bled the system.

Back