NEED HELP on an swap out for my 98 stock lude for an JDM engine n tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kpatel

Okay so my head blew an while back and i live close to IL, and IA boarder, so found an import tech that really didnt know what he was doing, so my question is how can i finish the job on the wiring harness, i got the engine and tranny put together, but the car doesn't kick into v-tec the code says crack sensor, and i am not sure what wires to jump,so i took it to an pro and its been sitting there for a long time cuz they are not sure what to do, can anyone please help me i am starting up college on the 14 of Jan and need that cat up and running, if anyone could call me i would be graceful number is in IOWA 1-319-931-5191 i know that my wiring is in fault here and just need pic to match up what i have put together. I spent way to much already for help and not sure where else to go. Like i said the engine turns on and runs, slip an little after going into 3rd , this is an auto by the way, the new engine has the crank sensor on the distributor, can anyone please help me

Back