need hlep

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22eghatch310

i did an h22 swap on my eg hatch the damm car started drove it around the block started to spit out oil with the dis cap i got a new dist new gas filter new wires the car has spark has gas presure but still will not start what can i do next to start it / :mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(

drove it around the block started to spit out oil with the dis cap i got a new dist new gas filter new wires the car has spark has gas presure but still will not start what can i do next to start it
where did the oil come from? and why did you buy a new distributor?

You put a new distributor on it after the last one had oil blow through? Why did you get a new fuel filter?

it needed one well i just took the fuel rail off and one of the injectors is really dirty . think that might be the prob in starting what you think <>?

Don't worry murray, I have the assist

b16firingorder2.jpg

B16B swap in my 94 del sol

I wanna do a b16b swap in my 94 del sol. Currently has the d16z6.

Is it possible? If so how exspensive to have it done?
Thanks!

you also could have the dirsbuter in the wrong location. which would cause you to advance or retard your timming causeing you problems. i have see this problem more then once after a new distrubuter was installed. check it out.

thanks for all the help well i got a light for the injectors and it seems that they are not geting a sginal to release fuel . what do you guys think it might be i know for sure its not the ecu i put the ecu in my other hatch and it starts right up

Back