Need interior parts 92 civic sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Sorry this should be in another section but I dunno how im anewbie to this hondaswap.com stuff lol

ok well heres my situation some dumbfuck b4 me that owned the car decided to spray paint some stuff silver with maroon interior (retarded huh?) so I need some new stuff here is a list of what I need
--all vents (rear and front)
--2 front interior door handles and door cup things
--centercounsol (where the Ebrake is and the shifter)
--gauge cluster casing (the part that has the vents attached to it)
--New hazard light button, clock, dimmer switch, and climate control
--the plate under the steering wheel that covers up the fuse panel
--need a fuse panel too lol

thats about it I live in South Bend Indiana so Give me some prices and Ill get back to you when I get some money! thanks--this car is a 1992 Honda Civic LX--Sedan

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@May 21 2005, 10:32 AM
Sorry this should be in another section but I dunno how im anewbie to this hondaswap.com stuff lol

ok well heres my situation some dumbfuck b4 me that owned the car decided to spray paint some stuff silver with maroon interior (retarded huh?) so I need some new stuff here is a list of what I need
--all vents (rear and front)
--2 front interior door handles and door cup things
--centercounsol (where the Ebrake is and the shifter)
--gauge cluster casing (the part that has the vents attached to it)
--New hazard light button, clock, dimmer switch, and climate control
--the plate under the steering wheel that covers up the fuse panel
--need a fuse panel too lol

thats about it I live in South Bend Indiana so Give me some prices and Ill get back to you when I get some money! thanks--this car is a 1992 Honda Civic LX--Sedan
[post=501989]Quoted post[/post]​

I got a coupe im parting out send me a list of what you want from it thats compatible and ill give you a price

Back