Need Quiter/Stock Looking Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Ive already been pulled over and warned for my invidia exhaust that is on my crx, that it is "illegal" by a county cop, i may look into buying a different exhaust. Need something that is quiter and more stockish looking, maybe greddy sp2?
Need input, thanks.

Are the performance gains as good as any? And the piping size?
Does the exhaust get louder as you get on the car?

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jul 5 2005, 02:10 PM
Are the performance gains as good as any? And the piping size?
Does the exhaust get louder as you get on the car?
[post=520852]Quoted post[/post]​

The performance gains are better than a greddy or any of that sort. Dont all exhausts get louder when you are at WOT? For the most part, the car will have more of a growl to it and it doesnt sound all ricey. I think the piping size is 2.50" but not really sure.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 5 2005, 02:22 PM
werd, rsr ex mag. its as quiet as a stock gsr.
[post=520807]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
intakes are louder than that exhaust

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 5 2005, 09:35 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 5 2005, 02:22 PM
werd, rsr ex mag.  its as quiet as a stock gsr.
[post=520807]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
intakes are louder than that exhaust
[post=521199]Quoted post[/post]​

The APEXi WS system looks stock, but i dont know if it is quieter. The RS-R system is the best bang for the buck, it also looks and sounds stock. If you are really looking to get rid of the Invidia id say go with RS-R.

i have a pair of cherry bomb mufflers located right behind my shift linkage then 2.25" pipe following that out to the stock location. I prefer to look, the whole system is a straight shot and if is relatively quiet, it was a great sound with the stock cat, and not w/ a hi flow cat it is slightly louder only when you get on the throttle.

I got a warning for my exhaust on tuesday, if I get another or if i get a ticket i will buy the rsr, damnit, knock on wood, lol, anyone want a almost brand new invidia exhaust system for a CRX?

its 2.36 (60mm) piping. i noticed no power loss from moving to it from the GTII straight through and back style.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 6 2005, 06:01 AM
The APEXi WS system looks stock,
[post=521258]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, this looks stock?

gallery_630_324_567573.jpg

How does th apexi WS sound? Like 4k down the highway?
It looks A LOT more stock then my invidia, less cop attention.

Light drone at partial throttle.

Back