TX NEEDED!! oem 92-95 civic SEDAN parts:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Alright I'm getting paid next wednesday I'm broke til then but I figured I'd go ahead and try to make some deals early. Here's a list of everything I need:

oem front bumper cover (good condition no cracks etc., I can prep and paint)
oem hood (same as above, I can prep and paint)
oem dx black sideskirts (good condition)
oem m/t shift knob
oem steering wheel
rear left window roller mechanism (dx)
window trim (vertical pieces, between the windows rear left and front right)
gauge cluster with everything working
center console with cup holder

If you can get me ANY of these parts please LET ME KNOW! For 92-95 sedan.

I need the hood and front bumper first, can get the cheap stuff like center console and shift knob.

How much shipped?

Where you located? Could you get me a UPS quote for hood and front bumper shipped together and for each separately? How much you want for each plus shipping? 79605

Last edited:
...were you interested in the cluster? its not going any where if you dont have the cheese for a little while. I have a hood but idk if I really want to part with it yet haha

Is the hood oem? That's what I really need the most along with the front bumper.

If it's an oem hood and you can get it to me for a decent price shipped then hell yea let me get it! I'm trying to get the whole front end lined up (hood, z3 fenders, bumper, and lights) and then get some jdm fogs.

Broke as a joke til wednesday tho (literally..like a dollar and change in the bank) and I don't make much either lol.

Back