New Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I picked this baby up this evening. '95 Z28 with the 6-speed. 97K miles, negotiated $2,000 off the asking price, low interest, and $0 down. :cool:

Not sure what my plans are yet. Need to see how much it's gonna cost to insure, along with insuring my Civic will full coverage, too.

Mostly this is my weekend car. The Civic is still gonna be the daily driver, but is nearly done. About $1000 left to do with body work and tuning, and I'm finished with the Civic. It'll be complete and set up for auto-x this spring. The Z28 will eventually follow the path of the Civic and be supercharged, but not for quite a while.

Attachments

• camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 299
i had an ex with one. They are okay, but its not the same as driving a honda...i like hondas a lot more than i like muscle cars...but i might just have to buy this 86 TA my friend is selling...he swapped the motor 2 months ago (i helped him build and swap it) and he only wants a grand for the whole car (if he sells it to me that is)

I actually like the tan top a lot. I test drove one with a white top (white body) last fall, and it didn't look nearly as good. The picture does the car no justice.

I paid $7,9xx

I always thought the 4th gen Camaro looked like a suppository.

8 grand? damn... those go for 4500 all day around here...

i agree with the top... it really doesn't go at all.

but hey, enjoy the car

that's right at blue book.

of course here, there's no rust to deal with. and this is a z28 convertible with a six-speed. not especially easy to find here.

but oh well. i'm happy with it.

:thumbsup:

I was going to get one a few years ago while I was still in school.

What other mods are on it other than wheels/tires and a slight drop?

no kidding. every wheel, too. ugh... oh well, better than stock, tho.

Tip for ya.

first do insurance quotes THEN buy car.

P.S Rev8k is going to blow a load all over this thread when he sees it.

Nic car... good luck with the craptastic ignition system GM decided to put on the LT1's... UNDER the water pump.

Back