new Fast and Furious movie trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll wait for it to come out on PPV and watch it then probably get the DVD to go with the rest of the series. & no I dont have to pay for the PPV.

FTA all the way baby!!!

I might go see all the ricers show up to the theater as well. LMAO!!!

:fr:

Though if Vin Diesel agreed to come back, maybe the script is a little better in this one.

Not going to be able to drive for a month after this movie is out. :mad:

I thought it was fake at first lol. I mean with gas prices the way they are right now and them trying to steal gas, I just started laughing lol, i thought it was some sort of spoof.

Last edited:
The premise of this film is that the price of gas is so expensive that they have to resort to robbing fuel trucks to keep their tunned rides, with shitty gas mileage, going. The mad max films would have been so much duller if only he had driven a civic.

I know exactly what your talking about. My 1 friend has a 350Z, and we went to see the 3rd one and when we were leaving a whole bunch of ricers were screwing around, and there were cops hiding around the entire area and pulled about half of them over, including my friend and I in his Z. But he watched us the entire time, and just pulled us over to tell him he had a nice car.

Waitaminute... At the end of the trailer when they show the muscle car revving:

New model - Original parts

Does that make as little sense to others as it does to me? Shouldn't it be 'Original model - New Parts'? A new model with original parts still has new parts on it. :ph34r:

Does that make as little sense to others as it does to me? Shouldn't it be 'Original model - New Parts'? A new model with original parts still has new parts on it. :ph34r:

It doesn't have anything to do with the cars. I think the point they were trying to get across is that it's a new story but all of the original cast is back.

I agree that it's an awkward slogan though...

Anyone else notice when the orange truck appears, when it shows the clasic F&Fshift that the brake pedal for the truck is for an automatic.

Back