New Mustang Concept Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

http://www.ford.com/en/ourVehicles/autoSho...ept/default.htm

lg_FordMustang.jpg

:puke: That is the ugliest car I have ever seen. Why did they try ripping off the Prelude with the diamond-like headlights, and just turned them upsidedown? :tfg:

They tried to model it after the 68' Shelby while trying to be futuristic. It has 400hp & 360lbs tq, supercharged and intercooled with aluminum heads. At least Ford is trying. What sucks is that all of the convertibles come with automatics only.

Domeskilla...i visited all the links in your post. thats heavy stuff man. so sad to hear about that poor girl (turbobabe). I think i'll put that breast cancer link in my sig too. i happen to have a friend who had breast cancer.

i went ahead and put the link about turbobabe in there too. im not sure why, but i feel like her story needs to be shared. hope u dont mind.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 11 2003, 07:43 AM
Domeskilla...i visited all the links in your post. thats heavy stuff man. so sad to hear about that poor girl (turbobabe). I think i'll put that breast cancer link in my sig too. i happen to have a friend who had breast cancer.

i went ahead and put the link about turbobabe in there too. im not sure why, but i feel like her story needs to be shared. hope u dont mind.

I dont mind at all.. thank you Gabe.

i read that too about Turbobabe and it made me sad :( its sad to see a person so young die amd shes in a better place now.

R.I.P. Turbobabe

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 12 2003, 12:50 AM
no problem at all codee :) did u know that girl?

No, I didnt. I stuck her in my sig b/c acouple locals on there knew her and talked about her and it was a sad story.

Back