new phone I just got

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the mpx220 and mpx300 are ok phones but not >all

its bad enough we have windows on our computers, dont need it on our phones :p

plus I think I would rather take a palm or blackberry than the mpx220 or mpx300

If you've ever owned an MPX series phone, you won't go back! It runs Windows CE, so its very easy to configure and alter if needed. It has alot more features/functions than a blackberry or palm. And there is no way I will ever use a Palm OS again. I'm not a big fan of windows either but its a whole lot easier to use a pocket pc than a palm pilot, not to mention a whole lot more powerful!

Ask anybody that has owned a MPX series phone and they will tell you its the best phone they have had! You can pick up an MPX200 on ebay for about $50 and its a pretty sweet phone, way better than most things on the current market today!

ive never had any billing issues with my sprint. it rocks. ive even paid late a few times with like a 2 dollor late fee and a 5 dollar re-connect fee. my bill NEVER gets over like 80 a month even with unlimited text, nights and weekends at 7, and pcs vision.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you've ever owned an MPX series phone, you won't go back! It runs Windows CE, so its very easy to configure and alter if needed. It has alot more features/functions than a blackberry or palm. And there is no way I will ever use a Palm OS again. I'm not a big fan of windows either but its a whole lot easier to use a pocket pc than a palm pilot, not to mention a whole lot more powerful!

Ask anybody that has owned a MPX series phone and they will tell you its the best phone they have had! You can pick up an MPX200 on ebay for about $50 and its a pretty sweet phone, way better than most things on the current market today!
:laugh: they dont have a mpx phone for tmobile just cingular, unless i get a unlocked one :blink: i'll stick with my razr for now. it maynot have windows CE, but i like it just fine

Quoted post[/post]]
ive never had any billing issues with my sprint. it rocks. ive even paid late a few times with like a 2 dollor late fee and a 5 dollar re-connect fee. my bill NEVER gets over like 80 a month even with unlimited text, nights and weekends at 7, and pcs vision.
guess sprint doesnt want my business. i thought it was weird when i was told to pay for dec and jan bill. but oh well

I do have to say that I am really impressed with t-mobile right now. I get better signal now than with my nextel, and the a lot of my frineds say they can actually hear me better now than on my nextel one. :thumbsup:

Back