New Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold Info ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdixonjam

I came across the New Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold which they say went to 68mm (63mm on old version) and it has bigger runners which are more evenly matched.

Sounds good to me - but need some feedback on it.

Options Auto Salon claims the following:

SKUNK2 PRO-SERIES INTAKE MANIFOLD: B16A/B17A/B18C5
The all new high-performance Pro-Series Intake manifold for B-Series Engines. Improving on the already proven design of the original Skunk2 manifold, we are able to increase horesepower and torque by an average of 12% with peak gains as high as 22%.

Each manifold is OEM quality die-cast, CNC machined, and vacuum tested for optimum reliability. The Skunk2 Pro-Series mainfild utilized all stock sensors and auxiliaries; and simple bolt-on installation.

New features include: Modified Runner Entries, Nitrous Mounting Bungs, Pro-Series Name Plate.

Let's get some feedback guys.

Thanks

Originally posted by mdixonjam@Aug 24 2005, 08:22 AM
I came across the New Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold which they say went to 68mm (63mm on old version) and it has bigger runners which are more evenly matched.

Sounds good to me - but need some feedback on it.

Options Auto Salon claims the following:

SKUNK2 PRO-SERIES INTAKE MANIFOLD: B16A/B17A/B18C5
The all new high-performance Pro-Series Intake manifold for B-Series Engines. Improving on the already proven design of the original Skunk2 manifold, we are able to increase horesepower and torque by an average of 12% with peak gains as high as 22%.

Each manifold is OEM quality die-cast, CNC machined, and vacuum tested for optimum reliability. The Skunk2 Pro-Series mainfild utilized all stock sensors and auxiliaries; and simple bolt-on installation.

New features include: Modified Runner Entries, Nitrous Mounting Bungs, Pro-Series Name Plate.

Let's get some feedback guys.

Thanks
[post=544491]Quoted post[/post]​

Its not 68. Its the same thing pretty much, they just threw on the logo.

Back