New Toy Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's a bit of a drive. Maybe get a used Gallardo O.O
Funny story...

My boss who is just about to finalize his divorce (he is also in TX) is looking at a used R8 v10. lol

perhaps you can get an older exotic that will both serve as a panty dropper and fun toy, but will also appreciate in value and serve as an investment?
the last gen supra might be a good candidate? its not exotic, but semi rare and it's only going to get worse.

The nice thing about a MK4 Supra is most of the people who own them now have the cash to do it right, so they're not the worst option even if they've already been modified (which is pretty much all of them).

The newest model of Corvette looks damn sexy. I was told that maintenence prices on vettes are affected by the model/motor.

Maybe a later model BMW M5 V8 Manual for less than $20k? They look and sound awesome. I don't know a lot about the different M5's but I know there was a 400hp V8 one that only came in manual. But I also know maintenence prices are hefty....so I figure it would depend on the mileage and any maintenence that's been (or hasn't been) done recently.

20 hookers and a stolen firetruck

i'd rather have 20 firetrucks to race with my buddies and 1 hooker for myself when I'm done. I don't have 20 dicks, so I don't need 20 hookers. But 20 firetrucks would be fun.

mog.gif

Man that thing will be a beast. But I doubt it will be under 80k. Porsche's options are incredible, but are stupid expensive. Very hard to get stripped down models.

but will it be under $80k? or even $100k?

no, says right in the article at the end..

"The starting MSRP for the Cayman GT4 is $84,600. MSRP does not include a destination charge of $995."

*edit* just built one, i optioned it at to 105k and i wasn't even close picking all the options

Last edited:
no, says right in the article at the end..

"The starting MSRP for the Cayman GT4 is $84,600. MSRP does not include a destination charge of $995."

*edit* just built one, i optioned it at to 105k and i wasn't even close picking all the options

i didn't read all the way to the end.

but still, not under $80k and with any options, I might as well buy a brand new GTR.

lots of people at my work.... lol i see them everywhere with the add-on wheels, m-sport kit, etc etc..

Back