new wheel trend..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sad part is, with how much money these dipshits put into those wheels and the mad tyte custom bang in the trunk, they could afford a nice bmw or newer car.

:shrug2: I'd say owning a magnum doesn't mean you're doing too bad for yourself? Or, you know, other people aren't doing too bad for you.

sad part is, with how much money these dipshits put into those wheels and the mad tyte custom bang in the trunk, they could afford a nice bmw or newer car.

Don't forget the $5,000 kandy paint, and lambo doors.

i want to see the balance weights they have to use on those things, lol.

Golf balls or sand.

But yeah, WTF? Roman chariot wheels are so hot right now.
Actually I'd say it's probably something more like airsoft bb's. A lot of the offroad guys use them in the bigger tires that just won't balance well. many of them swear by them.

Don't forget the $5,000 kandy paint, and lambo doors.

funny, people have been saying the EXACT same things about hondas.

i think if we are going to make a wall between the u.s. and mexico, we should just include texas, louisiana, alabama, georgia, and florida. we will warn everybody that they need to get out of the area unless they want to get stuck on the south side of the fence. we all know that the blacks are too stupid to move before the fence is finished. remember the katrina warnings? for some reason they don't care. lol

I like the front end swap on that magnum.

Yo dawg, we herd you like hip hop music, so we put a Bentley-style grille on a 300C frontend on a Magnum.

/thatsracist.jpeg

Back