Newbie Here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Toxis

What's going all. Thought I'd say hello to everyone and I recognize a few familiar faces. Good looking site and it looks to be run very well. I like... :thumbsup: Most of you know me from Civicland.com but I'm currently looking for another site to also surf on a daily basis.

I drive a 01 LS integra, voltage blue (dead sexy), AEM CAI, DC 4-2-1 header and Skunk2 catback. There's a few other things but nothing fancy yet...but as soon as I get my lowering springs on, I can go ahead and put my rims on. 16" black "rota" rims will look GOOOOOOD. Alright, that's my introduction... so HELLO EVERYONE!

They're not allowed here? Ok, consider it killed.

:rolleyes: IT took you long enough to find this board Toxis...Damn bro. Well welcome to this forum, home of even crazier people than anywhere else on the web. :rolleyes:

Yes, welcome to our humble little establishment. We are just waiting to criticize you and make fun of you and almost bring you to the edge of tears when you post pics of your car. So be warned. I personally do not partake in these "public bashings," but i think they are funny. Oh yeah...Welcome to HS.

Back