Newbie Help si w/ b18 to b20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2000civicsiswap

ok sorry to fuck this up but im new amd cant figure out how to post amd this post is close to my topic I have a 2000 civic si with a b18 swap and I blew it up so im looking to do a b20 swap am I going to have any problems like half shafts or dizzy connectors can I still use my full exhaust and my pgm-fi intake ugh message me and let me know I don't want to screw up this tread to bad

Started a new thread for you.

You can re-use almost everything form your si/b18 on the b20 to make it work. do you have a b18c or b18b in there ?

sorry already forgot password so started new one and b18b is the block codenow I remember the pervious owner said something about obd2 but im not sue if its swiched to it the motor is a 1994-95 integra hatch ls motor and im going to a 1997 crv b20

96+ is obd2.

the easiest thing to do would be to retain all your cars intake manifold and electronics, and bolt it on to the new b20 block.

OK so can I use my factory so trannybor am I going to need to purchase a trsnsmission

Back