Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahah.. i voted steelers on the poll.. bye bye.. indy..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Good thing Jason Elam doesn't kick like that. They said on tv last night that before the game he was warming up with 60 yarders and was putting them through like nothing.

I'll still guarantee Vanderjagt has a better record in kicking than Elam.
but he missed it when it counted.

Like I said, immense pressure will do that to you. Sitting on the sidelines after the kick he looked like he was going to cry.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Good thing Jason Elam doesn't kick like that. They said on tv last night that before the game he was warming up with 60 yarders and was putting them through like nothing.

I'll still guarantee Vanderjagt has a better record in kicking than Elam.
but he missed it when it counted.

Like I said, immense pressure will do that to you. Sitting on the sidelines after the kick he looked like he was going to cry.
so did the coach..

The steelers and their fans are on their fucking high horse right now, huh? If it wasnt for that bastard DE

taking out Carson Palmer after the first play of the game, the steelers would have gone home last week.

Mark my words, the Bengals WILL get to the AFC championship next season, and maybe even the Superbowl.

Fuck Carolina, Jake Delhomo is the biggest fucking cry baby I have ever seen. He's a Cajun Cunt

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Is there anyway we can change this poll so it deletes the teams and their votes as they lose?

i looked but i dont think i can?

i like the way the afc is looking i hope the steelers go, they'll play the hawks and the hawks will win because anyone who beats the skins is unbeatable by anyone else lol :p
Broncos beat them, and they will beat the steelers and whoever comes out of the nfc.

Quoted post[/post]]
afc will win the bowl......they always do
AFC is going to win, but the afc-nfc superbowl wins are just about even.

This superbowl is shapping up to be great. With any luck, or rather if the best eam wins, my Hawks will take the trophy. But if they don't, at this point, I have no problems with any of the other teams winning.

Panthers cause they never have
Steelers (my 2nd fav team) because the Bus may retire and deserves a ring
Broncos, well I would rather they didn't win but if they do then Plumber gets a well deserved ring. My last choice though cause they've won 2 in the last 10 years

Quoted post[/post]]
Fuck Carolina, Jake Delhomo is the biggest fucking cry baby I have ever seen. He's a Cajun Cunt

That doesnt matter; as long as hes making the passes, the Panthers have a shot. It'll be interesting to see how they do against the Seahawks.

If the Panthers dont get it, then my next pick is Steelers.

Quoted post[/post]]
did anyone else here what peyton said?? he blames the coverage of the offensive line
Like I Said in my last post, Peyton Manning is a choker. He just kept over or under throwing his receivers. Not saying he won't get better because indy will eventually win a superbowl. I can give a rats ass who wins the super bowl now as long as fucking Denver doesn't win it all.

The Chicago vs Carolina game was a great game. Good defense on both sides. Carolina will get past Seattle and I hope the Steelers kill the Broncos.

Super Bowl
lombardi_trophy.jpg

seatle vs steelers

Back