Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
please Pittsburg, take out fucking Denver!!!! :mad:
:werd: I am so tired of hearing Broncos this and Broncos that, thats all the new's talks about here. I rather see Pittsburg in the super bowl. but its going to be a tough game this sunday in Denver. I hate to say it but Denver is tough at home this year

That's cause you live in Colorado man. Anywhere else where the team won, you'll be hearing it. I just don't listen to the radio and the news and that shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Like I Said in my last post, Peyton Manning is a choker. He just kept over or under throwing his receivers.

The man speaks the truth. :cry:

And here at the beginning of the season I could have cared less about Football.

Seems every team I root for starts blowing it's games. But I do believe Indy still has one of the best standings in the league. (14-3)

That doesn't mean shit. So was Indy.

Quoted post[/post]]
i do appreciate that the hawks got the pole position on this poll.

and yes they will win the superbowl. being a resident of the state of washington, i can say, seattle will cock smoke anyother team out there right now. especially with DJack and Sean "TD machine" Anderson on offence, and guys like mack strong and tatupu in the backfield, they will definately pecker slap anyone who gets in their way this year. plus you really cant dog Holmgren as a coach.

sidenote: i got to meet holmgren last year and he is a really nice guy. big guy too, 6'3" 250ish. came out and played the Country Club golfcourse where i used to work. and Tim and Mark Rypen happened to be at the club that day too.

Huh? Tatupu is a middle line backer. Mack Strong is a full back and its Shaun Alexander The TD Machine. And who is this DJack you're talking about?

Yes. They're going to win. Or atleast the 50 bucks I have had on them every sunday says so... :)

He just had a concussion, he'll be good. Djack is Darrell Jackson? Dosen't matter, Jurevicius is their #1 reciever.

^just noticed i got quoted in your sig. that sounds really gay if you didnt read that whole thread.

wow i really did say sean anderson... and it was only 7pm over here..... i must have had too much NyQuill that night.

Quoted post[/post]]
He just had a concussion, he'll be good. Djack is Darrell Jackson? Dosen't matter, Jurevicius is their #1 reciever.

Yeah makes sense about Jackson. And I agree 100%. 2nd String Jurevicious is damn good. He had like 10 TD's this year, and averaged 12.6 yards a catch. Honestly for being a 6'5" tight end, he's damn good.

He isnt bad, he isnt a good number 1 reciever, maybe 2 or 3. But seattle doesnt need a superior throwing game, because their running game is sick.

Hmm Seattle's running game vs. Panther's defense.... They don't know if Peppers is going to play either since he missed practice.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hmm Seattle's running game vs. Panther's defense.... They don't know if Peppers is going to play either since he missed practice.
I don't think Shaun Alexander should play either unless the doctors say he's 110% ok. I mean yeah it's the Super Bowl but what happens if he isn't fully healed? or gets hurt even worse to where is career and health are at stake. If they say he's clear, then good, but if they are 50/50 on game day, I say he should play cheerleader again.

Back